Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

bop like that being the lead i can feel it

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

7 hours ago, JFKs Fine China said:

Is Honeymouns on Insta a reliable insider? They posted on their stories they believe the album will come 3/3/23. Now, while I don’t believe anyone other than Lana / Ben would know the exact release date and I’m sure Honeymouns is just teasing I do LOVE the idea of Lana releasing an album then as the number 3 holds a lot of spiritual meaning. A single soon after New Year’s Day with a high budget music video and quick rollout would be a dream :wub:

it's real because that date is 2 days after my birthday, so clearly, it's accurate. :true:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

So…no flowers in the new Weyes video… 

speaking of Weyes, it was about her album announcement he said « See you in September » and on Sept 16, « It’s Not Just Me It’s Everybody » was released.

Now it’s a flower pic, with the 😏 and emojis…:raven:

11 hours ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I’m still ok waiting but begin to wonder how the album will sound like… 

however, tomorrow will be all about Rihanna, I fear… 

So maybe a week or two for some crumble of anything?

I just heard the new song from Black Panther… I take back my words: Lana, announce the new album, nobody should move or hold back projects for that song :thumb3:

10 hours ago, alittleparty said:

It's nuts that this mega-event is happening right now. I think it has set the stage for LDR9 to be a colossal critical and commercial success. The label will invest much bigger in promo. The critics are fiending for her. TikTok is perched for every syllable that comes out of her mouth. And there are suddenly zillions of new fans who just heard her name for the first time a week ago.

Prepare for greatness on every level :oprah2:

And she’s gonna serve LET ME LOVE YOU LIKE A WOMAN 2.0 :bebe:

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Marius said:

And she’s gonna serve LET ME LOVE YOU LIKE A WOMAN 2.0 :bebe:

Honestly it was kinda iconic of her to release a simple ballad when all the eyes and ears were on her after her most acclaimed album :hide:  (I really love that song tho, that bridge alone makes the song great).

She knew she had a lot of pressure and said fuck it I'm releasing my favorite cute little song first.

Now back to LDR9... IT'S HAPPENING :hype:

Neil teased Weyes album less than a month before she announced the whole thing and the lead single so I guess early November maybe? :brows:

giphy.gif

Spoiler

At the gynecologist ward thinking if I should ask the doctor to put the Rockafella snippet while I lay down, my umbrella open wide.

tumblr_inline_qhw6etIHor1wxgybj_500.gif

last.fm: dope_n_diamonds // twitter: lovinglydelrey

Tbh I think a new single is right around the corner. Given Interscope's advert...her current streaming numbers. It makes perfect logical sense.  She is going to announce it along with BTD-P 10 year anniversary