Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

4 hours ago, Vertimus said:

I think she'd rather draw public attention to the kind of music she's writing now, like WFWF or 'Hope.' 

As we speak...

Can we start manifesting LDRX is going to be as emotional, unhinged, angry, emotional, autobiographical as 'Wildflower Wildfire'?

In fact, i dont mind if the whole LDRX sounds like 'Wildflower Wildfire'

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

3 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

really curious how the 808s Jack mention will be incorporated into the record:eartha2:

They are probably only in the demo or drowned among everything else Jack put in there :shh2: 

I swear to god if he picks up that tambourine again... :hide:

The guitar moments on NFR were great so he should stick to that (The greatest, VB and MAC are masterpieces). 

I'm more excited about Drew's infamous orchestra since the one millisecond we got sounds nice (it reminds me of the first second of Religion) and the Arcadia horns are god tier :icant:

giphy.gif

26 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

A shame some of those business and marketing skills from Taylor didn’t rub off on Lana…because she’d be releasing very soon otherwise.  

I’m very grateful for that, I still remember Taylor stans fighting for their lives to get the full letter in Lover. :deadbanana: It feels like Lana’s marketing team have only recently (ok since 2019 at least) understood that selling several vinyl colors can boost sales since hardcore stans with money and collectors will buy anything, and I’d be happy if they didn’t take it further than that, haha.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

40 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

I’m very grateful for that, I still remember Taylor stans fighting for their lives to get the full letter in Lover. :deadbanana: It feels like Lana’s marketing team have only recently (ok since 2019 at least) understood that selling several vinyl colors can boost sales since hardcore stans with money and collectors will buy anything, and I’d be happy if they didn’t take it further than that, haha.

Good point…we need some mercy on our bank accounts. Taylors fans are milked dry.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

I wonder if we're getting a "surprise" announcement from Lana or if insiders are going to spoil it this time.

I know we got the triple singles and Arcadia's dates some days before but I think she posted the BB and Arcadia snippets before we knew about them right? 

It could happen at any minute now :dance:

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Good point…we need some mercy on our bank accounts. Taylors fans are milked dry.

Taylor is the biggest & smartest scammer I’ve ever witnessed 

4 hours ago, ChaoticLipster said:

A shame some of those business and marketing skills from Taylor didn’t rub off on Lana…because she’d be releasing very soon otherwise.  

It's not just those skills, Taylor has built a stellar reputation over the years with 229 million followers on Instagram and nearly 50 million followers on YouTube (four times as many as Lana). She plays in a different league. It would take many years for Lana to achieve that.

3 minutes ago, Thoth said:

So RideOrDie on ATRL says "next album is solo" on a thread about Lana's collaborations where it is asked who will be the next surprise collaborator. I assume this means there are no featurings on the next album and we won big time.

rideordie is eclipse btw! :) 

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

4 minutes ago, Thoth said:

So RideOrDie on ATRL says "next album is solo" on a thread about Lana's collobarations. I assume this means there are no featurings on the next album and we won big time.

I'm not opposed to collabs but usually prefer to not have them lol.

I know Ben already mentioned it being solo.

That said I believe RideOrDie may be Eclipse if I am not mistaken, someone correct me if I am wrong.... someone beat me to it lol!

If so maybe the album is finished and he has heard some of it which bodes well hopefully for more info soon.

Hopefully rollout begins. Realistically not anticipating album till spring though.

26 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I don't understand why they keep repeating the "solo" thing. Even if she had collabs it would still be a solo album :hide:

Even though Nikki said an album with Lana wouldn’t be out anytime soon, maybe people are still afraid of that collab album because of her recent IG posts? :oic2:

rockefeller :nono:

my umbreller:pussypower: 

23 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

If insiders have this kind of information, does it mean it's finished and out soon? :dua:

:heidi:

2 hours ago, bluechemtrails said:

It's not just those skills, Taylor has built a stellar reputation over the years with 229 million followers on Instagram and nearly 50 million followers on YouTube (four times as many as Lana). She plays in a different league. It would take many years for Lana to achieve that.

2 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

rideordie is eclipse btw! :) 

2 hours ago, DLT said:

I'm not opposed to collabs but usually prefer to not have them lol.

I know Ben already mentioned it being solo.

That said I believe RideOrDie may be Eclipse if I am not mistaken, someone correct me if I am wrong.... someone beat me to it lol!

If so maybe the album is finished and he has heard some of it which bodes well hopefully for more info soon.

Hopefully rollout begins. Realistically not anticipating album till spring though.

2 hours ago, Wait For Life said:

well ben said that himself so nothing new

1 hour ago, Venice Peach said:

I don't understand why they keep repeating the "solo" thing. Even if she had collabs it would still be a solo album :hide:

:paris:

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

38 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

If insiders have this kind of information, does it mean it's finished and out soon? :dua:

I don't know if Eclipse is confirming that there are no collabs or if they are just repeating what Ben said but if Boz heard it maybe they got it too :um2:

giphy.gif