Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

3 hours ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

When I look back, tracing fingertips over plastic bags I think, "I wish I could extrapolate some small intention or maybe get your attention for a minute or two"

:eartha:

when ldr9 has no sound, but all songs are expressed in emojis :hide:

2 minutes ago, archiemm said:

i'd personally like another random drop coachella moment that song was fun and the instrumental was catchy idc :beyonce:

relistening rn :makeup2:

I have a love hate relationship with Coachella... in my mind it's hideous and the instrumental sounds cheap but when I put it on I just vibe and STARWAYYY STARWAY TO HEAAAAVEN :dance:

I also have so many great memories attached to the LFL era and 2017 as a whole so I guess that helps 

giphy.gif

I know I've said for years now that I'm kinda over piano ballads, and I want her to switch it up, but I keep going back to the Rockefeller snippet and fall in love all over again. I love the dark piano with her high registry. I also love how her voice is both airy and sounds really full. I know it's gonna be a collapse whenever she finally decides to release it

"Don’t forget me"

16 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

I know I've said for years now that I'm kinda over piano ballads, and I want her to switch it up, but I keep going back to the Rockefeller snippet and fall in love all over again. I love the dark piano with her high registry. I also love how her voice is both airy and sounds really full. I know it's gonna be a collapse whenever she finally decides to release it

Many of us have been saying this for years 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

december 13th. surprise release!!!

Spoiler

Happy 9 years of  BEYONCÉ :oop2:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

I don't want Rockefeller to be the first single cause I want to be surprised when I hear it on the album (unless it's literally called Rockefeller :hide:)

Kinda like BBS having the voice memos lyrics (if insiders didn't spoil that one just before release :bebe:)

giphy.gif

I usually avoid snippets of songs that are yet to be (allegedly), but since it's soooo dry I had to listen anyway. Don't kill me now... the Rockefeller snippet really bore me... :crying4: I'm sorry

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

When Rockefella gets surprise released on the same night as the Christmas tree lighting :nails:

imageproxy.jpg