Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

manifesting she embraces some recklesness to this new record, not in her usual young and wild antics but rather in a self-conscious decadent style with a bored edge to it. something akin to this cover:

tom-waits-small-change-Cover-Art.jpg

after buddy's rendezvous i wouldn't mind her taking on jazzy or even bluesy undertones either. if the album was to sound like a wordy, rageful drunken babbling it'd be truly perfect. 

+ i quite frankly wish "when i look back tracing fingertips over plastic bags i think i wish i could extrapolate some small attention or maybe get your attention for a minute or two" was the title lol

2 minutes ago, World At War said:

after buddy's rendezvous i wouldn't mind her taking on jazzy or even bluesy undertones either. if the album was to sound like a wordy, rageful drunken babbling it'd be truly perfect. 

Drew Erickson did the instrumentals for Buddy's Rendezvous and he is also involved with LDR9 so there's a chance that it will be similar :dance:

3 hours ago, World At War said:

i quite frankly wish "when i look back tracing fingertips over plastic bags i think i wish i could extrapolate some small attention or maybe get your attention for a minute or two" was the title lol

No wait, that’d be camp it’s perfect. 

Rupaul announced her new album is coming mid January. No fuss, just the title and album art reveal. I want Lana to do the same so I know what to ask for for the holidays 💫

I’m still hopeful we’re getting a single this November :D Mark my words.

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

I need the Rockefeller Umbrella song more than ever:crai:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2: