Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

26 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

remember when we got 3 singles at once 

lonely+-+friends.gif

It was iconic but also chaotic... the constant dragging of the picsart covers, the lack of any comments about the tracks or the coming album, the karen allegations still going strong, people saying she was over cause they hated the tracks, people fighting with Mike Dean on twitter, the "marks on the covers are actually bruises" thinkpieces.... and I can be here all day listing stuff from that period :hide:

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

It was iconic but also chaotic... the constant dragging of the picsart covers, the lack of any comments about the tracks or the coming album, the karen allegations still going strong, people saying she was over cause they hated the tracks, people fighting with Mike Dean on twitter, the "marks on the covers are actually bruises" thinkpieces.... and I can be here all day listing stuff from that period :hide:

exactly and it was so much fun bring it back :true: 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

20 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

exactly and it was so much fun bring it back :true: 

She could so it with three totaly different Songs (Ballad, mid tempo and Bop) and good Artwork like the UV or HM ones. 

Mfhp.gif

sometimes i love this fandom so much, i mean we dont even have any meltdowns /drama/ anything going on or even Lana is still in her hibernation status yet we all still have something to disscuss everyday about this upcoming album that we still know nothing about almost a year later since the Decade award & that DNC jacket thing-y. :eyeroll3:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

i love that when i read anything along the lines of “omg maybe she’ll do something, literally anything, soon” i think wow .. this is so delusional

the idea of her doing anything is so crazy to me i need higher expectations i think936332069024436254.png

sUcVobB.png

19 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

i love that when i read anything along the lines of “omg maybe she’ll do something, literally anything, soon” i think wow .. this is so delusional

the idea of her doing anything is so crazy to me i need higher expectations i think936332069024436254.png

she probably wakes up and just sits in her bed all day long doing nothing 936332069024436254.png

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

23 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

she probably wakes up and just sits in her bed all day long doing nothing 936332069024436254.png

miss doing nothing - the most of all

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

I don't want to get hyped up about the ad's, but I've seen the "lana's greatest hits" playlist ad that they made with her singles a LOT, and last time they ran ad's about signing up for Lana news a single (or announcement) showed up like a week later. She's coming! :hype:

"Don’t forget me"

4 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

I don't want to get hyped up about the ad's, but I've seen the "lana's greatest hits" playlist ad that they made with her singles a LOT, and last time they ran ad's about signing up for Lana news a single (or announcement) showed up like a week later. She's coming! :hype:

when was that? BB era or COCC era?

1 hour ago, Whore of Tropico said:

when was that? BB era or COCC era?

pretty sure cocc era..It was either LMLYLAW or right before the COTCC announcement 

"Don’t forget me"

honeymoon was released in September of 2015 and we were in a release drought until February of 2017 with Love... which means since Blue Banisters was released in October of 2021 lead single for LDR9 coming March 2023??? :judgingu3: and its a return to BTD sound??? :illumilana: unless the album comes out tomorrow 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

Woahhh I just had a vision of the near future.... I can't believe Stargirl pt 2 (ft. The Weeknd) gonna be the LDR9 promo single 😻😻😻😻😻 (yeah, t*kt*k will be ENDED by that cultural reset) Including a HIGH budget mv!

Our girl will be THE most streamed artist in the world, BEFORE the album's even released! I'm so happy for her!  :wowcry: and us. Lana stans winning as always.:crying:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy