LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 hour ago, Venice Peach said:

It leakedΒ :icant:

Β 

WE WON :oprah4:

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ 

Google Translate:

Β 

According to a fan who talked to Father John Misty yesterday in SΓ£o Paulo, he and the singer have a new feat on the way, this time on Lana Del Rey's albumΒ 

Β 

According to the singer and friend of Lana Del Rey, the singer's next album is "closer than we imagined".Β 

8 minutes ago, Writer In The Dark said:

Google Translate:

Β 

According to a fan who talked to Father John Misty yesterday in SΓ£o Paulo, he and the singer have a new feat on the way, this time on Lana Del Rey's albumΒ 

Β 

According to the singer and friend of Lana Del Rey, the singer's next album is "closer than we imagined".Β 

The fan has no reason to lie and a collab makes a lot of sense but for some reason I can't imagine FJM teasing Lana's album like thatΒ :bebe:.

Β 

Like I get that he would casually mention that he has a song with Lana for the next recordΒ but the bit about the album being closer that we think seems weird coming from himΒ :thumb2:

Β 

But yeah I'm moving

giphy.gif

9 minutes ago, Writer In The Dark said:

Google Translate:

Β 

Β 

@DragonWhoreΒ did claim there was a FJM collab on the album back in like May or JuneΒ :oop2:

Tumblr

2 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

The fan has no reason to lie and a collab makes a lot of sense but for some reason I can't imagine FJM teasing Lana's album like thatΒ :bebe:.

Β 

Like I get that he would casually mention that he has a song with Lana for the next recordΒ but the bit about the album being closer that we think seems weird coming from himΒ :thumb2:

Β 

But yeah I'm moving

I CHOOSE TO BELIEVE ITΒ 

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

10 minutes ago, Writer In The Dark said:

Google Translate:

According to a fan who talked to Father John Misty yesterday in SΓ£o Paulo, he and the singer have a new feat on the way, this time on Lana Del Rey's album

i'm not moving... but i'm out of my seat calm-and-shook.gifnewssmile.gif

Β 5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

6 minutes ago, JFKs Fine China said:

@DragonWhoreΒ did claim there was a FJM collab on the album back in like May or JuneΒ :oop2:

But they also said that she was coming in July and after the first CFY snippet leaked they told usΒ to expect similar things soon... and they've been awfully quiet since none of that happenedΒ :delish:

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

But they also said that she was coming in July and after the first CFY snippet leaked they told usΒ to expect similar things soon... and they've been awfully quiet since none of that happenedΒ :delish:

This is true. I think they also said there was a single prepared for June but Lana changed her mind last minute. Maybe her stolen laptop threw a giant wrench in things? I just want some newsΒ :defeated:

Tumblr

I believe it, but not about the record coming sooner than we think

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I askedΒ Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.Β 

Β