Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

HOPE IS A DANGEROUS THING FOR THE LITTLE FUCKERS TO HAVE

BUT WE HAVE IT.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Once this album is out dear god let her announce a tour that isn't just a few spots on the West Coast, PLEASE :sadcore6:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

Didn't he say back in October it would be a couple / few months before he could talk about the project? A couple would mean maybe we get a December release:paris: A few months could mean anytime top of year 2023 :dua:. Either way, I'm excited and happy to know it was her album he was praising! Smash album incoming :lange:

Tumblr

3 minutes ago, JFKs Fine China said:

Didn't he say back in October it would be a couple / few months before he could talk about the project? A couple would mean maybe we get a December release:paris: A few months could mean anytime top of year 2023 :dua:. Either way, I'm excited and happy to know it was her album he was praising! Smash album incoming :lange:

He said "probably a few months" so let's hold onto hope that the key word here is probably and it's changed to much sooner :hype:

8 minutes ago, JFKs Fine China said:

Her critically acclaimed futuristic-retro jazzy late nights by the icy sea stream of consciousness contemplative at 3AM singer songwriter album is coming :paris:

can't wait to see the critics eating it all up and apologizing for everything bad they said about her and her music :bodyisready:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

just accidentally posted this in another thread lol but LANA x FJM OMG!! :defeated:this is one of my dream collabs, two faves of mine, i loved her buddy's rendezvous cover this year this is everything pfp check exactly

wait if the FJM x Lana is true then it means that MY MANIFESTATION of the spacey-jazzy psYchedelic old Hollywood sound IS COMING FOR REAL?

I'M DECEASED :trisha:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing