Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

3 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

let us go through the manifestation list:

• >16 tracks / > 1 hour album length
  • no cover songs, 100% original material written by Lana Del Rey
  • new sound (no more California, candle in the wind stripped down piano/guitar yeehaw shit), with various intrumental-wise
  • aggressive, angry, unhinged, conversational, mad Lana
  • Neil Krug or any professional photographer album photoshoot (no more picsart, iphone selfies)
  • at least 1 high budget MV
  • Honeymoon, Ultraviolence, NFR essence in a new art direction (we're not asking for anything 2.0)
  • Jack Antonoff stepping up the game
  • Single before end of 2022
  • Album first quarter of 2023
  • @lanadelrey to be back to twitter/instagram
  • more livestream, Q&A with fans (on @honeymoon FOR FANS ONLY of course, the general public DONT deserve her)
  • a few more magazine features
  • radio interviews (NFR era energy)
  • TV live performances (COCC & BB era gave me hope of her coming back to talkshows)
  • iconic album title (as iconic as Born To Die, Ultraviolence, NFR, not too bland like Blue Banisters)
  • serving haute couture at events / red carpets / grammys etc
  • vinyl variants
  • merchandise

anything else guys? am i missing anything?

the console green of Miranda Priestly (Meryl Streep) in The devil wears  Prada | Spotern

the delulu list

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

I genuinely think the album is finished and that we’ll hear something in the next few months. BoZ’s comments (even prior to the FJM reply) really seem to point to a completed Lana record, but it’s tough to say how the theft situation may have impacted the release timeline. 

That being said, I doubt she lost any major music material; her interview emphasized that most of her songwriting (outside of voice memos) has been in the studio, and her producers will undoubtedly have copies and access to her work, even if she merely sent them a voice recording. 

However, I wonder if any of the footage stolen from her was related to the record, such as for a homemade music video or something similar. Also, I’m sure emotionally—and perhaps legally—it’s been troubling for her and her team, so I wouldn’t be surprised if that would cause a delay as well. 

Then again, maybe we’re just waiting for the vinyls to get ready:oopna:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

2 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

I genuinely think the album is finished and that we’ll hear something in the next few months. BoZ’s comments (even prior to the FJM reply) really seem to point to a completed Lana record, but it’s tough to say how the theft situation may have impacted the release timeline. 

That being said, I doubt she lost any major music material; her interview emphasized that most of her songwriting (outside of voice memos) has been in the studio, and her producers will undoubtedly have copies and access to her work, even if she merely sent them a voice recording. 

However, I wonder if any of the footage stolen from her was related to the record, such as for a homemade music video or something similar. Also, I’m sure emotionally—and perhaps legally—it’s been troubling for her and her team, so I wouldn’t be surprised if that would cause a delay as well. 

Then again, maybe we’re just waiting for the vinyls to get ready:oopna:

We know the footage had plans to be used, because she told us it did. I’m sure it was part of the massive “past two years” album trailer she talked about wanting to do. It’s really sad how all of this happened and I hope she somehow gets her videos back. I’m sure the theft caused some issues

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, NikoGo said:

We know the footage had plans to be used, because she told us it did. I’m sure it was part of the massive “past two years” album trailer she talked about wanting to do. It’s really sad how all of this happened and I hope she somehow gets her videos back. I’m sure the theft caused some issues

I must have missed where she mentioned it! That makes me sad for her, though—it sounds like she had a really clear vision for it. 

Given that Chuck would likely be involved in something more homemade (and how relatively recent the theft was), I wonder if Lana lost the entirety of her footage or if Chuck already had a decent amount of it. I can’t imagine how disappointing that is for her :(

All of that said, I still have really high hopes regardless of the visuals. After Lana suggesting uncertainty over releasing COCC and the alleged last-minute tracklist change to Blue Banisters (according to BoZ), it really excites me that—even after the theft and the potential for a leak—she stated how confident she is in this record.

She’s mentioned that she generally has a good idea of how well her albums will be received, and given how assured she is in this record, I think LDR9 could be one of her biggest since NFR! Time will tell:ma:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

56 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

• @lanadelrey to be back to twitter/instagram

why? she's got insane stalkers on her a$$ and people stealing her shit, she better stays private & safe

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

4 minutes ago, honeymoon is alive said:

um the question is she isn't private and safe on honeymoon either :eartha2:

wait honeymoon is not private anymore?

damn guess homegirl is unbothered then

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, honeymoon is alive said:

i guess is still private but she regularly open it, ofc it's still more private than the lanadelrey account but i don't really think she cares atp

i thought she deactivated lanadelrey because of the stalkers lol idk im not really keeping up

but yeh i agree honeymoon is still not quite safe but defo a bit better than having her social available to anyone

anyways the point is if she's not comfortable having lanadelrey for any reason i think we should leave her alone

giphy.gif

I was very skeptical about this record coming any time soon, and still don't think it will come until at least May next year, but now I'm feeling that we'll get some concrete news by December

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 hour ago, kraljicabenzinske said:

why? she's got insane stalkers on her a$$ and people stealing her shit, she better stays private & safe

nah this time she should have a team to manage that account,manage her feed (just like big celebrities like Beyonce or taylor swift) it has nearly 23M followers and it would be such a waste if she doesnt use that account to promote herself. Meanwhile she can use that @honeymoon account for private needs.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

7 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

nah this time she should have a team to manage that account,manage her feed (just like big celebrities like Beyonce or taylor swift) it has nearly 23M followers and it would be such a waste if she doesnt use that account to promote herself. Meanwhile she can use that @honeymoon account for private needs.

Does anyone know the amount of likes she would get on average on her old account? I assume a large portion of the followers on her old accounts are either inactive or bots.

3 minutes ago, DragonWhore said:

Do u remember when I told u about the FJM collab? 

I have more details but u hoes always question me.

give us more queen. i believe u now :flutter:

7 minutes ago, DragonWhore said:

Our basic skepticism of insiders is to blame, but you proved us wrong. :worship:

20 minutes ago, DragonWhore said:

you’re not round here a lot 

spill some info why so shy :wub:

On 6/21/2022 at 7:38 PM, DragonWhore said:

Anyway, Elizabeth will not be revealing any news tonight. However, I can tell you that we will have an announcement shortly!! I know I promised deets weeks ago, the ayahuasca clearly had different plans for me. 

Can confirm our cult leader, Father John Misty, will be a feat. on Lana’s new album. 

dragon whore did mention father John misty :brows:

but they also said announcement shortly but just like Ben’s many ‘album soon’ , that didn’t happen 

you win some you lose some :smile:

"Don’t forget me"