Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

7 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

dragon whore did mention father John misty :brows:

but they also said announcement shortly but just like Ben’s many ‘album soon’ , that didn’t happen 

you win some you lose some :smile:

the laptop was stolen and destroyed everything, pretty sure I mentioned there was a change of mind (which was actually the laptop being stolen.)

2 minutes ago, DragonWhore said:

the laptop was stolen and destroyed everything, pretty sure I mentioned there was a change of mind (which was actually the laptop being stolen.)

Does it mean she changed the whole concept for this album again like with BB :toofunny:

11 minutes ago, DragonWhore said:

Come on, tell us what you know! We'll be nice again. :aw:

52 minutes ago, DragonWhore said:

Do u remember when I told u about the FJM collab? 

I have more details but u hoes always question me.

Queen... don't be shy :tommy:

red-velvet-irene.gifred-velvet-irene.gifDimCriminalArcticduck-size_restricted.gi
Naughty, naughty, naughty oh we ha ho

19 minutes ago, DragonWhore said:

What do u mean by "destroyed" ? Be more specific queen :air:

red-velvet-irene.gifred-velvet-irene.gifDimCriminalArcticduck-size_restricted.gi

58 minutes ago, DragonWhore said:

Do u remember when I told u about the FJM collab? 

I have more details but u hoes always question me.

prove these hoes wrong come on :gurl: 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

3 minutes ago, DragonWhore said:

the original album rollout schedule was destroyed.

oh lord.... and I'm pretty sure u know some details about the new one ? :dua: (anyways thank you for the news)

4 minutes ago, DragonWhore said:

the original album rollout schedule was destroyed.

Oh no so I guess maybe it was supposed to be released this year? Or at least some singles or something?

And this probably also means what she had said in W mag about the album isn't true anymore :tsk:

4 minutes ago, sweetcinnamondealer said:

Oh no so I guess maybe it was supposed to be released this year? Or at least some singles or something?

And this probably also means what she had said in W mag about the album isn't true anymore :tsk:

I woulnd't say so, it's imposible that the only copy of the album was on that hardrive.:creep:

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

the way I'm picturing someone ripping a paper calendar off an office wall, throwing it in the trash can and setting it on fire 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Just now, Selfloathinpoet said:

I woulnd't say so, it's imposible that the only copy of the album was on that hardrive.:creep:

Thats what I'm thinking too, but if the laptop being stolen made Lana change her mind about stuff then she may have scrapped the original album

4 minutes ago, sexyslutboy said:

she remotely wiped the hard drive. so they're gone forevah 

Still can't understand how it's possible.... like, we're in 2022, why wouldn't it be possible to save it on another device then remotely delete it ?? Anyways, as we already said, producers probably have things saved on their devices too

LDR9 is coming soon I can feel it finally :wub:

BOZ have good feelings about her next project,Miss DragonWhore is back and FJM give us some news !!:worship:

Now we have to wait for winter,LDR9 is definitely a winter album :bop: