Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

28 minutes ago, DragonWhore said:

the original album rollout schedule was destroyed.

so if it was ready to he announced late June are they physicals almost done? I can see a July announcement with a December release being the original plan but held off because of the robbery 

"Don’t forget me"

If we go by when we have last seen Lana in the studio and when BoZ listened to it we can assume that the album was only completed end of September / beginning of October. With vinyl production taking 4-5 months there was never the possibility of a release before 2023.

The album "should" be out in february (:party:) or april. Feb + april + december are the only months w/o any album release. So far.

edit: the way I forgot about the month of May wtf?:eartha2::silly:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

She did say that the laptop thing was a block on the creative process so maybe she took some time off and that meant a delay of a couple of months (so maybe Ben wasn't lying with his comments back then :delish:

But even if the situation was obviously stressful for her, if they were scared something could leak and they had a schedule already why not start it anyway? 

Either way, if she was willing to put out a single before the album was fully done I guess we should be getting something soon now that it is finished :silly:

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, DragonWhore said:

Do u remember when I told u about the FJM collab? 

I have more details but u hoes always question me.

I did remember you mentioned it :)

hun, you can’t blame this crazy bunch for being so skeptical: we’ve had our bunch of pseudo-insiders over the years… 

But You’re about to become a legend now, over here :brows:

13 minutes ago, 13beachess said:

The album "should" be out in february (:party:) or april. Feb + april + december are the only months w/o any album release. So far.

I'm feeling good things about those months too :brows:

Maybe single in February, album in April :dance:

4 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

She did say that the laptop thing was a block on the creative process so maybe she took some time off and that meant a delay of a couple of months (so maybe Ben wasn't lying with his comments back then :delish:

But even if the situation was obviously stressful for her, if they were scared something could leak and they had a schedule already why not start it anyway? 

Either way, if she was willing to put out a single before the album was fully done I guess we should be getting something soon now that it is finished :silly:

I wonder if maybe they were waiting to see if anything would leak before announcing the album/making it official so they could remove any leaked songs, or I guess the whole album if they entire thing got leaked.

I don't think Lana would want to rush the release, and its possible nothing was even sent for vinyl production so it would still take too long and the leaks would have been spread around too much at that point.

Maybe after a few months has passed and nothing leaked she got tired of waiting and just decided to choose other songs just to be safe :um3:

I'm going to need something more decisive than a collab with FJM to trust insiders :thirst:

They are very good friends and they had a collab this year so it wouldn't be weird for them to exchange the "favor" on the other person's record.

A title or lyrics would do :dance:

giphy.gif

the album did not just live on lana’s stolen hard drive and computer lol, tbh lana probably only had the song files. her producers are the ones who have the entire sessions; i can guarantee that nothing that was recorded for LDR9 was lost. tbh the only LDR9 rollout plans that i think were affected by the hack are the music videos and possibly lyrics for songs that hadn’t been recorded yet. unless any songs from it end up leaking in the future, in that case it would be pretty dangerous territory and that would have a lot more of an affect on the album rollout than the hack itself. that whole situation seems like more of a personal tragedy, invasion of privacy, and loss of her book than a loss of the album

I'm glad the insiders are liking the new album, but I need to hear at least 3 great singles before I even begin to entertain the idea of the album being a masterpiece or coming anywhere close to NFR. I don't like how by-the-numbers that Rockefeller snippet sounds - hopefully it's deceiving. 

8 minutes ago, Jared said:

I'm glad the insiders are liking the new album, but I need to hear at least 3 great singles before I even begin to entertain the idea of the album being a masterpiece or coming anywhere close to NFR. I don't like how by-the-numbers that Rockefeller snippet sounds - hopefully it's deceiving. 

King.

1. BOZ saying he can't wait to talk about the masterpiece of an album he just heard. 
 2. BOZ saying that jack is a genius when he does things right.

3. The collaboration with FJM is "fantastic". 

I don't know about you, but I feel like Lana is going to outdo Norman.

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey