Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

2 minutes ago, marinasrep said:

Why do y'all think she's dropping a song next week ?? did I miss something ?? :wtf2:

I think an insider here said so, who was not proven to be trustworthy so far (nor the opposite tho)

Just now, Theomo said:

I think an insider here said so, who was not proven to be trustworthy so far (nor the opposite tho)

They are as fake as it gets :blush3: Nothing they said over the last months even remotely happened and the song descriptions read like bad fiction.

15 minutes ago, marinasrep said:

Why do y'all think she's dropping a song next week ?? did I miss something ?? :wtf2:

a person claiming to be an insider said that we're getting something tuesday and all we're probably getting is either disappointment or scat

like not even @DragonWhore is agreeing with it and there's a lot of skepticism there too (this isn't hate btw don't take it personally)

*edit

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

10 minutes ago, marryingkind said:

Do you think that there’s a chance of that being an actual lyric?

I think it was just the caption since she was literally in front of some men :thumb3:

The music emoji could be cause they were producers maybe I can't remember who they were

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, DragonWhore said:

no.

still putting my delulu hat on for tuesday because there are no real insiders minus boz & eclipse 111 and the rest spout broad comments for attention and i need disapointment to look forward to :makeup2:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

23 hours ago, Sportscruiser said:

If you had to compare this album to a previous one of hers, which one would this be closer to, in sound?

It's not exactly the same as UV or HM but it's kind of a mix of the two. Lots of strings, dark and menacing vibes. 

4 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

OT tho: this week has been a bitch and I haven’t kept up but what’s the latest news besties and why is something coming next week? sowhatisthetruth_oprah.gif

LDRaddic posted a tweet containing a pic of a fan w/ FJM and claiming that FJM said that he had a collab with album and the album is closer than we think

BOZ quote tweeted that tweet and said that "it's fantastic" and also implied in a couple other tweets that the album is really good and it's also coming soon

we also have gotten the return of @DragonWhore and a couple new "insiders" who have claimed that something is coming tuesday (and it's probably scat)

4 minutes ago, the ocean said:

we also have gotten the return of @DragonWhore and a couple new "insiders" who have claimed that something is coming tuesday (and it's probably scat)

The only thing coming on Tuesday are those who abstained from No Nut November :eartha:

But I’d love to be proven wrong :w8ing:

37 minutes ago, DragonWhore said:

It's not exactly the same as UV or HM but it's kind of a mix of the two. Lots of strings, dark and menacing vibes. 

maybe we won

37 minutes ago, DragonWhore said:

this would be pretty great but i feel like it is too much exactly what the fans want for it to actually be true. but i will happily be proven wrong 

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

2 minutes ago, the new snow song said:

this would be pretty great but i feel like it is too much exactly what the fans want for it to actually be true. but i will happily be proven wrong 

i have no intention of sounding rude at all but why do you type everything in blue font

also going off what you actually said just so i don't sound bitchy, i agree that we're probably not getting that sound because it would be a bit too perfect calm-and-shook.gif