Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

also even if we do get something on tuesday i regret nothing because if you're gonna give insider info give it ALL or don't say anything at all

like of course people aren't gonna believe you if you give vague information with no back up

VafvTQ0.gif

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

On 11/12/2022 at 2:30 PM, Surf Noir said:

when tuesday comes around and absolutely nothing happens

ezgif-4-0122c1befc

when Tuesday comes and we get an album announcement, new single, high budget music video, and blood red vinyls 

RictyT8.gif

"Don’t forget me"

On 11/12/2022 at 2:34 PM, palemoonbaby said:

we at tuesday 11:59 pm LA time

4294384.jpg

Lana at tuesday 11:59 pm time

lana-del-rey-bb32-2015-billboard-06-990.

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

On 11/12/2022 at 2:36 PM, NikoGo said:

when Tuesday comes and we get an album announcement, new single, high budget music video, and blood red vinyls 

RictyT8.gif

let's get ready dollies! her witchy atmospheric heavy metal mike dean marijuana magnum opus IS coming!

People are twerking and I'm dancing like this | Workout barbie, Workout  videos, Barbie

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

Just now, Surf Noir said:

let's get ready dollies! her witchy atmospheric heavy metal mike dean marijuana magnum opus IS coming!

People are twerking and I'm dancing like this | Workout barbie, Workout  videos, Barbie

the dollies are here and ready to slay!!

tumblr_nmna1psB3L1qk35jeo1_400.gifv

"Don’t forget me"

On 11/12/2022 at 2:20 PM, TheDollClub said:

When Miss Grant announces something on Tuesday, then what? The haters SHALL fall

you seem pretty sure about that whatever i guess i am believing anything atp

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT2h-CVrcCoSSu0cxooAi9

TUESDAY - OFFICIAL LDR9 PRE-RELEASE. MARK YOUR CALENDAR LADIES.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

On 11/12/2022 at 2:51 PM, Whore of Tropico said:

you seem pretty sure about that whatever i guess i am believing anything atp

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT2h-CVrcCoSSu0cxooAi9

TUESDAY - OFFICIAL LDR9 PRE-RELEASE. MARK YOUR CALENDAR DOLLIES*

"Don’t forget me"

12 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

TUESDAY - OFFICIAL LDR9 PRE-RELEASE. MARK YOUR CALENDAR DOLLIES*

46 minutes ago, TheDollClub said:

The dollies arent ready!!!!!!!!! 

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Just now, White Dress said:

I’ve consulted the scat and it says we are getting a new album within the next few years 

you're not going to believe this but they told me that she's going to sing on the album :shock:

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

Just now, Surf Noir said:

you're not going to believe this but they told me that she's going to sing on the album :shock:

I asked and they actually told me she hired the Lana impersonator from sunset hotel to sing so you might want to check your facts :/

"Don’t forget me"

2 hours ago, cherrytropico said:

Let me summarize everything they said: 

There will be two collabs, one male and one female. One collab will be liked, the other not so much. 

The album will sound familiar but also new/experimental. It won’t be similar to COCC/BB.  At the same time, it’s not going to be Honeymoon 2.0, just reminiscent of it.  

The lyrics are honest, cutting, and heartfelt, with a touch of mysticism and heavy symbolism. 

The imagery is cold in a gothic way, rich and luxurious as well. It won’t be witchy, but a bit mystical. 🌫 

The theme won’t be happy, it will be personal and reflect her past year, aswell as something from the past. Won’t be as sad but for sure it will be thought provoking.

We will be getting SOMETHING this year, most likely a single or some other surprise. Album will come in the 1st quarter of 2023, as we know. Most likely around spring. 

There will be a lot of tracks and a deluxe version with 15+ tracks. 

There will be an unreleased song on it, one that fans love. Most likely Yes To Heaven. 

There will be chaos with how fans receive the album. The album is gonna have a new sound, some fans might think it’s her best, others might brush it off. 

The vinyl will be blood red. 🩸 

There won’t be a big tour but she’ll do small shows.  

I'M HYPED AF :oprah4: