Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 minute ago, For K said:

I can second the fact I have gotten a TON of ads from Interscope about Lana in the last two weeks. On multiple platforms too advertising the spotify collection, which doesn't necessarily (since streaming revenue is abysmal) earn her a ton of money but it does get attention. Obviously they're gathering our attention for some reason... right? :true:

There's also another version of the ad that asks you to sign up to her mailing list for upcoming announcements and releases :brows:

giphy.gif

if she's gonna tour for this album, even if it's small, i really hope it's not another west coast/california tour. not all of us have the privilege of flying out there and fighting win edwards in the pit.

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

15 hours ago, Map of LA said:

I will have a meltdown in a bad way if Say Yes to Never Seeing Heaven makes this or any future record. I loathe that song just due to the fact that she's re-worked it so many times and it never fit. It doesn't fit because it's a bad song!

I love say yes to heaven, the dramatics over this gorgeous piece 

I hope that YTH will end up on LDR9, just to see you guys throw the same old "but I want NEEEEW SOOOOANGS! EVERYTHING OLDER THAN 2 WEEKS IS A LAZY RECYCLE!!!!1!1!1!11" tantrums.

It's a gorgeous track that should be released

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

10 hours ago, Venice Peach said:

And ads are expensive... they wouldn't be promoting her now if there wasn't anything coming :oic:

She’s featured in a Taylor’s song, of course they want to promote her music.

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

I could literally submit scat to Deuxmoi and they would post it, like....

They're not gonna delay an album over stuff potentially leaking, more likely they'll rush the release if that were the case. Pls it's so coming out in Decemeber, her little Sagittarius baby

A reminder she announced HBTB on a sunday and posted a HBTB still before she deactivated her social media. So what I mean with that is that we getting an announcement today,  it's the only logical conclusion my last three remaining delulu driven brain cells can come up with :true:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

2 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

I love say yes to heaven, the dramatics over this gorgeous piece 

Dramatics? That's rich coming from you. A person who starts convulsing and foaming at the mouth over the name Jack Antonoff 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 hours ago, Thunder Revenant said:

I hope that YTH will end up on LDR9, just to see you guys throw the same old "but I want NEEEEW SOOOOANGS! EVERYTHING OLDER THAN 2 WEEKS IS A LAZY RECYCLE!!!!1!1!1!11" tantrums.

It's a gorgeous track that should be released

I don't have a problem with unreleased tracks in her albums... I just don't like that particular song :thumb2:

I'd prefer Fine China if she's taking from that era/sound  (or Your Girl but I don't think she would release that one at this point)

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Ocean Boulevard said:

A reminder she announced HBTB on a sunday and posted a HBTB still before she deactivated her social media. So what I mean with that is that we getting an announcement today,  it's the only logical conclusion my last three remaining delulu driven brain cells can come up with :true:

There have been so many references to HM the last year and a half from her. I hope it means something for the sound and aesthetic of LDR9 and not just Lana being ~random silly goose~

Tumblr

Ladies & gentlemen & nonbinaries the time has come

Lemme grab my Clow cards deck, with the LDRX fast approaching, we shall see their answer tonight :pray2:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

dont fuck with me PopHive

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

5 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

dont fuck with me PopHive

Please what are all of the Lana 'Insiders' feeding to these pop culture 'news' accounts like Pop crave and Deuxmois at this point :ohmy: Like it's believable but still it's kinda hilarious all of this Lana news is suddenly coming from these types of accounts recently. 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

2 hours ago, Ocean Boulevard said:

this girl is drinking coffee in nevada there's no way she has plans to announce something :eartha2: