Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

i cannot believe none of the fans who have met her recently have asked anything about new music or even just asked her to describe the album… that’s literally how we got the first (fake) UV release date 😭 i mean it wasn’t a fan but it was paparazzi and they were like “lana when is ultraviolence coming out” and she was just like “may 1st” and that was the first time she ever mentioned it. like someone just ask :defeated:

7 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

Should i post this on that site to stir some fake meltdown? It's fun lmaooo

QYfsZnS.png

Submit it to duexmoi 

"Don’t forget me"

8 minutes ago, zombie girl said:

i cannot believe none of the fans who have met her recently have asked anything about new music or even just asked her to describe the album… that’s literally how we got the first (fake) UV release date 😭 i mean it wasn’t a fan but it was paparazzi and they were like “lana when is ultraviolence coming out” and she was just like “may 1st” and that was the first time she ever mentioned it. like someone just ask :defeated:

Yeah that’s what I’ve been telling myself, with all those fan « meetings ». And yet, I love her to death but any date regarding her albums coming from her, I don’t believe anymore, without a preorder :pft:

5 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

Submit it to duexmoi 

can someone do it? i dont know how lmaoooo

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

2 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Yeah that’s what I’ve been telling myself, with all those fan « meetings ». And yet, I love her to death but any date regarding her albums coming from her, I don’t believe anymore, without a preorder :pft:

I know others might not agree but I feel like time is going by so fast and stress free because there isn’t a fake date to look forward to. I do wish we had something (a snippet, official info) to tide us over as it has been very dry lately, but overall this is the smoothest pre pre release we’ve had yet, and I think the transition from pre pre release, to pre release, to release is going to be insanely quick 

"Don’t forget me"

2 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

a few months ago i was actually so glad lana was being so quiet about this album and we didn’t have any fake album news to get disappointed by like previous eras but i feel like i’ve spent too much time on this damn website recently that i am getting more and more hyped up and now i’ll take any crumb :defeated: and at least all of the fake dates that we have gotten from her in the past have never been more than like 6 months off so i guess we would have some sort of ballpark

9 minutes ago, zombie girl said:

i've met her several times irl and most of that times i had important questions planned for her but believe me, every time you're just amazed how nice and precious she is in person and you a) forget all the things you wanted to ask her b) rather have some kind of personal and meaningful conversation with her than just bombard her for titles and dates... 

and i know so many other people with the same experience and sometimes it's just too quick and chaotic

14 minutes ago, zombie girl said:

I've thought about this many times and I think if I met her I would be scared to death to annoy her in any way, I think that's why no one has the courage

conclusion: someone should pay a papparazzi to do that again :true: 

Just now, venicebitch said:

i've met her several times irl and most of that times i had important questions planned for her but believe me, every time you're just amazed how nice and precious she is in person and you a) forget all the things you wanted to ask her b) rather have some kind of personal and meaningful conversation with her than just bombard her for titles and dates... 

and i know so many other people with the same experience and sometimes it's just too quick and chaotic

yes also this

I would even forget my own name :true: 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

1 minute ago, Wait For Life said:

This is so cute

cropped N*kk* L*ne out and she looks 10x majestic :fabcat:0qPsZ7s.jpg

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

the dolls are getting ready for @Elle to close this thread & move to the LDR9 Pre-Release Thread this Tuesday:

AztnWe3CEAAgnld.jpg:large

Lana has had me in pain for three albums in a row, ever since she said she was going to use those selfies as the cover I do nothing but worry about what the album cover is going to look like. She's really traumatised me even though I love her because I love her ultraviolence. :flutter:

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

23 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

i hope the album cover/corresponding photoshoots have the same energy as this photoshoot... 

V LEGENDS: Steven Klein - V Magazine | V magazine, Lana del, Lana del rey

Can we all agree that Lana was BORN to be on polaroid photos?

Manifesting exquisite Polaroid photography concept for the LDR9/X visuals :squidward: