Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

46 minutes ago, blackpalmtrees said:

I wish Lana would release something independent and edgy with a dark/haunting vibe again. I’m thinking of AKA, UV, Tulsa Jesus Freak, Heroin vibes. Also she needs to switch up her image, sis is 40 not 60 and being mature doesn’t have to equal to making boring and simple music (COCC, BB). 

:true:

someone needed to say it! 

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

2 minutes ago, ShadesOfFool said:

someone needed to say it! 

Madge released Ray of Light at the age of 39 after having her daughter. That’s her magnum opus. Maybe Lana needs to conceive a child too. And no we don’t want anything that sounds like Sweet Carolina. 

:true:

On 11/13/2022 at 3:00 PM, marinasrep said:

it's gonna be a big mess here tuesday and i can't wait to see that :thumb3:

The mess:

doll parts | Doll aesthetic, Creepy cute, Doll core Sydney's doll hospital: 3 generations of doll repair | Photos | The Big  Picture | Boston.com

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

I know y’all are sick of the witchcraft but I asked  “What is the major theme of LDR9” and pulled out The Devil and The Tower :raven: This is some crazy ass energy

Spoiler

The Devil: Addiction, attachment, sexuality, temptation, materialism, obsession 

The Tower: Destruction, sudden upheaval, unforeseen event, chaos, revelations 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

30 minutes ago, cherrytropico said:

LDR9/X title confirmed: SUBVERSIVE

Spoiler

No but the way this reminds me of this word - which was on her insta bio back in 2016

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSBwp2WPMZKtgeqs1i-zXJ

anyway: here's an album cover edit x

JZJ6Cpg.jpg

Spoiler

and also: "Revelation" for me really sounds like "the book of Revelation" - which has the imagery of "Whore of The Babylon" a.k.a "Babylon the Great"

- Guess who IS THE REAL INSIDER after all (or should i say: The Mastermind)? 👀

#TeamWHORE all day everyday bitches, its not too late to be a whore.

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

30 minutes ago, the ocean said:

@cherrytropico, @Whore of Tropico & that reddit tarot card reader really holding up the drought wendyflashmob.gif

i officially announce that team tarot is getting renamed to team tropico

where are my little tropicos at? default_pray2.gif

i know that clow cards aren't tarot but it's in the realm of mystical occult pseudoscience cards

I'm liking what the tarot cards and clow cards are saying so I think I'm gonna have to join Team Tropico :true:

:legend::legend::legend:

30 minutes ago, the ocean said:

@cherrytropico, @Whore of Tropico & that reddit tarot card reader really holding up the drought wendyflashmob.gif

i officially announce that team tarot is getting renamed to team tropico

where are my little tropicos at? default_pray2.gif

i know that clow cards aren't tarot but it's in the realm of mystical occult pseudoscience cards

the dots are connecting & the whores are whoring :grinds:

Fuck the Dollies,  I am joining Team Tropico as well:gurl:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Spoiler

Also, may i add in the "Revelation" section

As i mention up above: Revelation as in "Book of Revelation" of the Holy Bible. Remember when I manifested that Lana will go back to the religious vibe for the new era? - Months ago. I really want to see Lana challenge her thoughts & songwriting that inspired by the imagery of "the Whore" from the book.

And my username is "Whore of Tropico" - thats right - Tropico - the short film was also based on the Holy Bible (Genesis). Plus, another "Whore" that is an alleged trusted insider right now on LB is @DragonWhore

LIKE I SAID: THE DOTS ARE CONNECTING & THE WHORES ARE WHORING.

heres me being unhinged:

3 minutes ago, Rachel97 said:

I swear every time I look at this thread, it gets more unhinged

We are not unhinged,  we are strange and wild:gurl:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

40 minutes ago, the ocean said:

Actually, i did meet a tarot card reader years ago in Vietnam & she also used Clow cards/Sakura cards to read stuff, it was pretty interesting. And she said to me that sometimes Clow cards/Sakura cards can be used as tarot cards. (But ur have to be on some level to understand how it works).

I never knew all of this stuff, i uses the cards for fun lmaooo, i simply just ask them questions (about LDRX) and draw a random card to find the answer, and then i speculate it all by myself. 

29 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

the dots are connecting & the whores are whoring :grinds:

No literally the dots are connecting…the reddit tarot reader said this album has a new sound, the imagery is cold and gothic, the lyrics are cutting, the theme will be personal and not happy, there’s a lot of mysticism and symbolism…all of that connects to the more dark energy of The Devil/The Tower. Furthermore the W magazine photoshoot was black and white, Lana’s caption “waist deep in icy waves”, Snow On The Beach having a bunch of lyrics about space and of course about snow and the instrumental sounds wintery, Rockefeller being an ice skating rink in NYC and the name of a wealthy tycoon born in NY, rumors of that song being called The Rain…

Best believe this isn’t a yeehaw album about hanging with your girlfriends and healing in the deep south. 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

Just now, Whore of Tropico said:

Actually, i did meet a tarot card reader years ago in Vietnam & she also used Clow cards/Sakura cards to read stuff, it was pretty interesting. And she said to me that sometimes Clow cards/Sakura cards can be used as tarot cards. (But ur have to be on some level to understand how it works).

I never knew all of this stuff, i uses the cards for fun lmaooo, i simply just ask them questions (about LDRX) and draw a random card to find the answer, and then i speculate it all by myself. 

interesting... i haven't done tarot in awhile because i lost the cards i had but i usually just used them for personal stuff and not really for "predicting the future" or whatever but i find how other people use them (and anything similar) to be fascinating and just neat in general

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

52 minutes ago, cherrytropico said:

I know y’all are sick of the witchcraft but I asked  “What is the major theme of LDR9” and pulled out The Devil and The Tower :raven: This is some crazy ass energy

Reveal hidden contents

If we're trying to link those two cards with what could possibly lana pull it out. I'd think something like the vulnerability that she finds towards the world in a very mundane way, maybe how bad things shaped her way to deal with herself and the life that she has, through fame, reputation, being always in public's eyes and also her well known addictions. A lot of anger and materialistic ways to maybe escape from the problems but also a contemplation of how she was fucked up in certain times.

Plus: the imagery that i can think with those cards are the ''God and Monsters'' music video

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*