Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

On 11/14/2022 at 8:16 PM, ChaoticLipster said:

Are we winning yet?

us in 14 years when the album still hasn't been announced

wanita-bates-flanked-by-people-on-using-

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, drugsandroses said:

Trying to keep up, I know there might be something coming tomorrow cause someone somewhere said it would, but where is the doll thing coming from?:crossed:

wait who said what's coming tomorrow?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, drugsandroses said:

Trying to keep up, I know there might be something coming tomorrow cause someone somewhere said it would, but where is the doll thing coming from?:crossed:

The alleged insider is named "TheDollClub", that's where Dolls/Dollies came from. It refers to us, almost like a delusional fan base towards this possibly false info

40 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I feel honored thank you :crying4:

I love theories and looking for clues so I always try to have anything we have about the album in my mind to summarize and make my little essays :hide:

You do a fantastic job, and your good brain, dedication, and service are truly appreciated, I think, by all or most of us! 

2 minutes ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

The alleged insider is named "TheDollClub", that's where Dolls/Dollies came from. It refers to us, almost like a delusional fan base towards this possibly false info

Oooh I see hahahaha thanks, I thought it was something related to the album title/new single:hooker: anyways I'm joining :party:

54 minutes ago, Vertimus said:

You are the most royal and loyal member of this board IMO, and you have made this thread so much easier for me to understand now that I am back in the office with much less time to post and read. Thank you. 

Seconding this. During times of being removed from what’s going on, I can always count on the legend @Venice Peach to provide a clear and reliable account. We see you and appreciate you! :kiss:

Just now, IanadeIrey said:

Seconding this. During times of being removed from what’s going on, I can always count on the legend @Venice Peach to provide a clear and reliable account. We see you and appreciate you! :kiss:

Gemini Lana Fan is a close second, and I love the indescribable tone of Chaotic Lipster’s posts. But Venice Peach is a human legend! 

2 minutes ago, jamesss said:

let’s threaten lana into releasing an album now. #unstan lana, stan madonna. #lanadelreyisoverparty. #packitupgirlies! #newfanbasewhodis? 

Lana would unironically love having less stans ngl :ohmy:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

RictyT8.gif

us when the album turns out to be an aka re-release on vinyl in 1 week, the american classics and standards album in 2 weeks, then LDRX in 3 weeks

giphy.gif

and then me when i realize i was just dreaming :rollin:

giphy.gif