Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

6 minutes ago, 13beachess said:

Me (and y'all) when LDR9 opens with

"One day, my hoops will be made of diamonds and my knuckles made of real gold"

ascension-sponge-bob.gif

Hair to my ass will be flying in the wind shooting heroin and speedball :dance:

It's one of my favorite unreleased I hope she releases it eventually (like she said)

giphy.gif

13 hours ago, Venice Peach said:

Hair to my ass will be flying in the wind shooting heroin and speedball :dance:

It's one of my favorite unreleased I hope she releases it eventually (like she said)

One of the best and so much better than a lot she has released! 

THAT is the LDR I love the most. 

Didn’t Lana last year say she wasn’t going to do vinyl pressings with her next album? Like it would be a digital only release? I know she says a lot of things… and personally I would love a vinyl but not if it holds up the album release for a million years. 

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

4 hours ago, 13beachess said:

ascension-sponge-bob.gif

I been saying. I'm not dying until Hollywood opens an album

6 hours ago, maysparkle said:

Didn’t Lana last year say she wasn’t going to do vinyl pressings with her next album? Like it would be a digital only release? I know she says a lot of things… and personally I would love a vinyl but not if it holds up the album release for a million years. 

that would tank her sales miserably i hope she wasn’t being serious :bebe:

7 hours ago, maysparkle said:

Lana has struggled to tell the truth in the past, and im choosing to believe this was one of those occasions

YCY3W7s.jpg

42 minutes ago, tulsa jesus twink said:

Lana has struggled to tell the truth in the past, and im choosing to believe this was one of those occasions

I think she just said it as a joke because there are always these delivery problems

I know that it's not Lana's fault that I'm bored because I have like 2 assignments to finish and stuff but like, mmm, the only thing that could take me out from my boredom cocoon would be an album announcement or a surprise single released... Today. 

tumblr_inline_qhw6etIHor1wxgybj_500.gif

last.fm: dope_n_diamonds // twitter: lovinglydelrey

9 hours ago, maysparkle said:

Just like when she posts random dates on her IG for an album, she hadn’t checked with her company if it was even a possibility. 

16 hours ago, the ocean said:

honestly i think we're not getting anything until 2024, MAYBE fall 2023 if we're lucky

i hope i'm wrong though

Let’s not jump the gun here :oprah3: its Nov 1st 2022. 

53 minutes ago, Beautiful Loser said:

Wasn’t it more or less confirmed that we won’t get the album until next year, earliest? Despite Ben’s “coming soon” teasing.

Yeah there's no way it comes out this year. All the clues lead to LDR9 being finished around late September or early October so the earliest we could get it would be February I guess.

If they have a preliminary date for the album I don't see why she wouldn't release at least one single before the year ends tho... 

The snow ❄️ song probably delayed a bit the rollout start but I think enough time has passed already and they knew beforehand it would happen anyway.

Another possibility is that she wants to release everything close together and the rollout will start next year but she usually puts out a song some time before the album is even announced so I don't know why that would change now (also a longer preorder would mean more potential sales and we know Interscope wants that)

:delish:

giphy.gif

16 hours ago, 13beachess said:

ascension-sponge-bob.gif

“I want to release Hollywood, the leaked version wasn’t the final production”  and then never releases the final version 

unfortunately, 2022 Lana would release the song as a piano ballad, maybe some light orchestra if we’re lucky  :blush3:

"Don’t forget me"

12 hours ago, maysparkle said:

i feel like everyone misunderstood her. she never said she was not going to release vinyls for her next album, just that she wished ahe was allowed to release digitally ahead of the vinyls like other artists get to (but there was also the added implication that she is not allowed to release digitally first since vinyls are so important to her first week sales so even that would not happen) but i do wish she was allowed to release digitally first with vinyls later bc it really is not fair that most artists get to do that and she does not especially since this far into her career first week sales should not matter to her label.

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

13 hours ago, maysparkle said:

She did! But in the next breath she also said she wouldn’t be able to (or something similar to that)

"Don’t forget me"