Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

6 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Maybe BOZ was talking about Weys blood has that been ruled out? 

He said the « masterpiece of an album » wasn’t out for a couple of months and we could already stream Weyes’s album legally through our SubPop accounts when someone had bought a copy on their website. 

Omg I'm ready for one of Lanas longest song titles :wowcry::defeated:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 hour ago, ChaoticLipster said:

pretty sure he would've explicitly stated it was her since the lead was already released

1 hour ago, ChaoticLipster said:

He openly talked about how great the new Weyes Blood album is long before he wrote that tweet. We went through every artist and it can only be Lana :agree:

5 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Boz said he loves "GPSOTSOMFWHDSF". Looks like a random keyboard smash but so did HIADTFAWLMTHBIHI :thumb2:

Or maybe he's just teasing us knowing we'll try to decipher it cause we're bored and delusional :brows:

now we have to decode DNC and GPSOTSOMFWHDSF:trisha:

8 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Boz said he loves "GPSOTSOMFWHDSF". Looks like a random keyboard smash but so did HIADTFAWLMTHBIHI :thumb2:

Or maybe he's just teasing us knowing we'll try to decipher it cause we're bored and delusional :brows:

grilled pineapple sitting on the serrated ornate mantle, for we're hungry - drenched shiny fats :wowcry::oprah4:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

12 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

“Gays probably suck out the semen of mother fu*king white horny dudes so fast”