Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

that’s extremely difficult to decipher wtfΒ :heidi:Β myΒ burnt brainΒ cannot handle thisΒ :heidi:

Β 

Β 

π‘³π’Šπ’‡π’† π’Šπ’” π’ƒπ’†π’‚π’–π’•π’Šπ’‡π’–π’ 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’šπ’π’– 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

1 hour ago, Crys10 said:

So BoZ tweet is Β« Fuck, I love so much _________ Β» I think @Crys10Β gotΒ it right and it has nothing to do with Lana; it’s Β β€œGays probably suck out the semen of mother fu*king white horny dudes so fast Β». BoZ is just in his horny phaseΒ :true:

There's no way to even know this is lana likeΒ :scoff:Β he could be tweeting random lyrics to literally any song, and we'd have no idea

"Don’t forget me"

Someone in his comments said "I was waiting for you to tweet that lol TWBTKYN" So whatever it is it seems other people know about it.Β 

"Don’t forget me"

1 hour ago, Venice Peach said:

Boz said he loves "GPSOTSOMFWHDSF". Looks like a random keyboard smash but so did HIADTFAWLMTHBIHIΒ :thumb2:

Or maybe he's just teasing us knowing we'll try to decipher it cause we'reΒ bored and delusionalΒ :brows:

if the first words are 'god please' just like weyes blood's godΒ turn me into a flower ... i'm done

a code?? he wants to be TS so fuckin bad like pack it up gravity falls i don’t have time to fucking cipher the possibility of a title track that maybe doesn’t exist tfΒ 

GPSOTSOMFWHDSF this looks like keyboard smash like i would type this like β€œLMFAO EIFKWICKSOF THATS SO FUNNY” 

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

i was going to say something so funny but it’s sort of a touchy topic and i feel like it wouldn’t be funny to some people tbhΒ 

Just now, jamesss said:

i was going to say something so funny but it’s sort of a touchy topic and i feel like it wouldn’t be funny to some people tbhΒ 

just laugh as if you heard itΒ 

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

Β« Acronym Β» aside, when I think about this album, I imagine the ominous piano of her best tracks, the strings of HM, the anger / passion of UV, but with the adlib / automatic writing of some Violet poems. The fact that she sent voice memos to Drew, that was singing a noteΒ memo when Jack began playing piano: the lyrics will probably be all over the place, carefree and wildΒ :godlaugh:

2 hours ago, Venice Peach said:

Boz said he loves "GPSOTSOMFWHDSF". Looks like a random keyboard smash but so did HIADTFAWLMTHBIHIΒ :thumb2:

Or maybe he's just teasing us knowing we'll try to decipher it cause we'reΒ bored and delusionalΒ :brows:

God Punished Sinners Or The Sons Of My Family Whenever He Did Something False

Β 

This could almost make senseΒ  :wowcry:

10 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Β« Acronym Β» aside, when I think about this album, I imagine the ominous piano of her best tracks, the strings of HM, the anger / passion of UV, but with the adlib / automatic writing of some Violet poems. The fact that she sent voice memos to Drew, that was singing a noteΒ memo when Jack began playing piano: the lyrics will probably be all over the place, carefree and wildΒ :godlaugh:

Β 

I loved that oneΒ 'insider' post on Dbree, where they said "theΒ voice memo recordings were used, but as background/extra vocals". That sounded like a really cool idea and I wouldn't mind something like that.

"Don’t forget me"

2 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

Β 

I loved that oneΒ 'insider' post on Dbree, where they said "theΒ voice memo recordings were used, but as background/extra vocals". That sounded like a really cool idea and I wouldn't mind something like that.

Mail me when you get the bluuueeeesΒ :creepna:

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, kaliuchis said:

when i tell you i dont think that tweet is lana related…

Yeah and his tweet before that is for Weyes Blood's new album so I think it might be from thatΒ :delish: