Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I have no idea if the lyric is related to Lana at all but genuinely think “SOMF” could be “___ of my friends” or “sins of my father.”

I’m excited!!

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

When the Pawn Hits the Conflicts He Thinks like a King What He Knows Throws the Blows When He Goes to the Fight and He'll Win the Whole Thing 'fore He Enters the Ring There's No Body to Batter When Your Mind Is Your Might So When You Go Solo, You Hold Your Own Hand and Remember That Depth Is the Greatest of Heights and If You Know Where You Stand, Then You Know Where to Land and If You Fall It Won't Matter, Cuz You'll Know That You're Right

our queen is her fiona apple era

1 minute ago, marryingkind said:

When the Pawn Hits the Conflicts He Thinks like a King What He Knows Throws the Blows When He Goes to the Fight and He'll Win the Whole Thing 'fore He Enters the Ring There's No Body to Batter When Your Mind Is Your Might So When You Go Solo, You Hold Your Own Hand and Remember That Depth Is the Greatest of Heights and If You Know Where You Stand, Then You Know Where to Land and If You Fall It Won't Matter, Cuz You'll Know That You're Right

our queen is her fiona apple era

words can't describe how much i don't want this

"Don’t forget me"

I loveee lana’s long titles, lmfao this is gonna be a hot take but sometimes i wish that Hope… was still called Sylvia and the whole album title was Hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have but I have it, I feel like that’s the thesis state of the entire album and even though it’s kind of pretentious it is also iconic :rip: plus i feel like it would’ve just been really cute for that long ass title to also be the closing lyrics of the album

5 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

words can't describe how much i don't want this

If she make up something good, it would be amazing– not innovative, for sure

but if it’s bad, it’s going to be a shame since if you’re doing something as big as this, you have to choose every single word very carefully 

i mean, i’d love to see a poem as an song title– as long it’s a good poem, bc it doesnt make sense to read a long ass title just to it be bad? No.

2 minutes ago, the ocean said:

my brain is breaking at reading this thread

and nobody is even talking about the other acronym the person posted under his tweet. We might as well go all in and assume "TWBTKYN" is also a lyric/song title and decode that one too

"Don’t forget me"

GPSOTSOMFWHDSF

god put someone on the stage or my father who hid death so fiercely 

god pondered so others took sins of my father whom headed (to) downtown San Francisco 

Idk man 😭

☆Credit Card Romancer♡61488ea977a6ef5ebcd368bc55c9dc5c6cf8ccf7

1 minute ago, NikoGo said:

and nobody is even talking about the other acronym the person posted under his tweet. We might as well go all in and assume "TWBTKYN" is also a lyric/song title and decode that one too

The Winter Ben Tried Killing Your Niece :krylie:

giphy.gif