Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

2 minutes ago, Nova Times said:

everytime i check in w. this thread and nothing's happened my brain starts playing the ride intro hums 

Check again, a lot has happened today 

"Don’t forget me"

5 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

Check again, a lot has happened today 

yeaaaah, today's been a real good day at the boards :true::beyonce:

3 minutes ago, the ocean said:

well i don't know if a LOT has happened

but i guess something happening is a major occurrence so :oopna2:

crumbs, big or small = a win :squidward:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

7 minutes ago, the ocean said:

well i don't know if a LOT has happened

but i guess something happening is a major occurrence so :oopna2:

we’ve got confirmation boz was talking about her album in October, we know the acronym was about Lana, and know the album is coming. Neil also said “see you soon” and this was ALL without a single word for Lana/ her team 

that’s a lot for me

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, NikoGo said:

we’ve got confirmation boz was talking about her album in October, we know the acronym was about Lana, and know the album is coming. Neil also said “see you soon” and this was ALL without a single word for Lana/ her team

that’s a lot for me

the way i didn't even realize that the BOZ acronym confirmation even happened :toofloppy:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

A summary of what we have seen so far. 

1. Jack, Drew and Jon (maybe Mike Dean, cus he said a few month ago that he wanted to keep working with Lana) are the possible producers of the album. 
2. BOZ said he heard a masterpiece of an album and can't wait to talk about it in a few months. 
3. BOZ praised Jack and said he is a genius when he gets it right.
4. There is a collaboration with FJM (Confirmed by BOZ and it is "fantastic" he said").
5. Neil Krug seems to be in charge of the photoshoot of the album. 
6. Lana is supposedly going on tour (Deuxmoi). 
7. GPSOTSOMFWHDSF was an acronym posted by BOZ that may refer to something related to LDR9.

8. Rockerfeller SNIPPET

9. Wordy and angry album

Maybe I missed something, but that's all I could remember.

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

4 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

1. Jack, Drew and Jon (maybe Mike Dean, cus he said a few month ago that he wanted to keep working with Lana) are the possible producers of the album. 
2. BOZ said he heard a masterpiece of an album and can't wait to talk about it in a few months. 
4. There is a collaboration with FJM (Confirmed by BOZ and it is "fantastic" he said").
7. GPSOTSOMFWHDSF was an acronym posted by BOZ that may refer to something related to LDR9.

8. Rockerfeller SNIPPET

9. Wordy and angry album

What about that Ian guy? Is he a potential producer?

Also, I *think* there was a second acronym from (I think someone agreeing and responding to BoZ that suggested he also heard the song). That’s all I can think of, I believe! 

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

45 members? wtf ?

Did i miss anything y'all? :paris:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

5 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

45 members? wtf ?

Did i miss anything y'all? :paris:

@Brightsunexposed as lfl’s alt

eclipse confirming everything boz tweeted was about Lana & that the reason him/boz are so quiet/vague is bc they got sent a cease & desist by her team (his words “her team are unhinged”). implying we’re close to a release I think!

+ the Neil thing

u know what that kind of makes me wonder.. honeymouns pulled out of that Xmas thing and didn’t they say it wasn’t their fault? maybe they got a cease & desist too around that time (eclipse did say last year I think?) omg

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

37 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

8. Rockerfeller SNIPPET

9. Wordy and angry album

Rick Nowels also hinted about being on the album but this was a long time ago (probably around the Variety Awards)

giphy.gif

17 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

@Brightsunexposed as lfl’s alt

eclipse confirming everything boz tweeted was about Lana & that the reason him/boz are so quiet/vague is bc they got sent a cease & desist by her team (his words “her team are unhinged”). implying we’re close to a release I think!

+ the Neil thing

u know what that kind of makes me wonder.. honeymouns pulled out of that Xmas thing and didn’t they say it wasn’t their fault? maybe they got a cease & desist too around that time (eclipse did say last year I think?) omg

all these while i was having my photoshoot today & couldnt log into the boards?

STFU WE WON. THIS IS TOO MUCH:paris: THE INSIDERS NEED TO COME BACK TO CLEAR ALL THIS MESS FROM THE DOLL CLUB ASAP.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

18 hours ago, For K said:

Wait y'all AKA came out January 4th, 2010.... what if that's the time frame what if that's her goal :illumilana:

she chose the day that he met Ben to release BB so that wouldn't be so impossible :illumilana:

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

1 hour ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

8. Rockerfeller SNIPPET

9. Wordy and angry album

You missed the Jack “tuning 808s” thing:

FS40k0IVUAEFcGH.jpg

And official LDR9 lyrics from W Magazine interview:

“When I look back, tracing fingertips over plastic bags, I think I wish I could extrapolate some small intention or maybe get your attention for a minute or two.”