Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

24 minutes ago, BlueINK said:

I looove this. The jewel tones against the black background look so pretty.

In-Shot-20221120-203602441.jpg

I always imagine New York jazz bars in a rainy, frosty night.The mood is also dark and kind of "thoughtful" (because of the whole poetry thing). I was putting this together before seeing @sweetcinnamondealer's collage and could only imagine a b&w color scheme but darker colors with a lot of black look really good too. 

omg thank you!! :heart: 

I love your board too and the New York jazz bar aesthetic here is so gorgeous! Like Ultraviolence but more glamorous :brows:

3 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

we need a separate thread for these incredible moodboards, otherwise they will be hard to find in a couple of days

agreed, somebody should make that happen and combine the posts.

On 11/16/2022 at 1:13 AM, the ocean said:

that was the one hint - also i could very well be wrong and if i am i don't want the person who i think it is to be lynched

i jumped because i have "lynch" as an interest on my profile :oprah2:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

r0EcUd9.jpg

Title: When Hell Freezes Over

Genres: Witch house; lo-fi rock

Description:

When Hell Freezes Over is a conceptual return to the narrative of Honeymoon. Instead of exploring an almost detached lovesickness, Del Rey adamantly rejects the callousness of her world, her lovers, and herself. 

It is a cloying fever dream of righteous anger and candor, toying with the many caricatures of herself imposed by those consumers of her work. The tracks share some features of Dealer but with a more subtle, sometimes psychedelic presentation. 

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

Hello members of LanaBoards. I have been summoned. A few days ago I did a tarot card reading on Reddit, where fans could ask the cards about Lana’s new album. I heard my name was on some of yours lips. I will bless you all with answering your questions regarding Lana’s new album. 

You can find all of the previously asked questions and answers here: 

Don’t be shy, ask your questions, and I will answer them. Love, Ora. 

15 minutes ago, TropicoHeart said:

Hello members of LanaBoards. I have been summoned. A few days ago I did a tarot card reading on Reddit, where fans could ask the cards about Lana’s new album. I heard my name was on some of yours lips. I will bless you all with answering your questions regarding Lana’s new album. 

Can we expect a single this month?

1 minute ago, TropicoHeart said:

CARDS: Page of Pentacles, The Hierophant, 6 of Swords

I don’t think we will get a single this month, but we will not leave 2022 empty handed. 

Thank you :)

21 minutes ago, TropicoHeart said:

the way that we were literally creating a whole insider group around the reddit tarot card reader and now you're here :oprah4:

#teamtropico is winning :ma:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

23 minutes ago, TropicoHeart said:

Will she ever release a song called Roses bloom for you?