Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 minute ago, the ocean said:

yes which is a reason why i don't count it and why i'm confused as to why lana & other fans count it

like it’s legit an audio book with some light music, that’s not an album lmfao

negAbhB.png

I really hope that lana makes something different in this album.

i know that a lot of people say stuff like “oh i want hm x uv”. Girl i dont, i want something brand new.

no more pianos please

5 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

Do people here prefer a cohesive album with a single producer or albums that have a variety of producers? LDR9 seems to be the latter with likely 3-5 producers :dua:

I like a few producers as they each add something new. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

3 minutes ago, TropicoHeart said:

Definition: Album - collection of recordings issued as a single item on CD, record, or another medium.

violets is an album period 

Just now, jamesss said:

violets is an album period 

discuss it w the wall if u disagree 

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

i still don't think we should be arguing about this nnn it's pointless

if we're going to direct our energy towards something unfruitful can it at least be moodboards or interacting with fake insiders or reading tarot cards :bebe:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

5 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

Do people here prefer a cohesive album with a single producer or albums that have a variety of producers? LDR9 seems to be the latter with likely 3-5 producers :dua:

Depending on how those producers work, the album may sound cohesive. But i do get your point and it’s something we should think about.

2 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

I prefer cohesive albums but LFL has almost the same producers throughout and it's a bit all over the place :delish:

I think an album with different producers can work if you use their strengths instead of trying to do the same thing with different people... so I have good feelings about LDR9 

Bring the horns and the orchestra Drew :krylie:

Spoiler

Jack can lowkey choke tho... unless he brings out the electric guitar and retires his piano

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, the ocean said:

i still don't think we should be arguing about this nnn it's pointless

if we're going to direct our energy towards something unfruitful can it at least be moodboards or interacting with fake insiders or reading tarot cards :bebe:

This statement really just made me realize we're in the trenches :noparty:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

Just now, For K said:

This statement really just made me realize we're in the trenches :noparty:

i reported the thread so the mods can try and assess this i'm getting a bit sick of the violet album argument :oprah3:

if we're gonna go off topic can it at least be funny?

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Whatever it is can we just say it’s a fantastic work of art…Despite what

I said on the past few pages it really doesn’t matter in the end if it’s album 10 or 9… 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

who actually cares whether or not violets could be considered one of her albums or not? couldn't we talk about literally anything else? if we're going to be messy, we should at least be funny/entertaining, why not start a gifgate? write think-pieces about jack antonoff?make a very random and unnecessary comment about somebody's genitals, anything, anything else but this disappointga

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

1 hour ago, marryingkind said:

I really hope that lana makes something different in this album.

i know that a lot of people say stuff like “oh i want hm x uv”. Girl i dont, i want something brand new.

no more pianos please

i agree with you at the same time, realistically thinking, we're getting an upgraded version of Blue Banisters and theres no chance that we won't have pianos there's not a record of her that don't have piano tracks

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

So I'm back from my toilet water ceremony and while I kept it more internal, near the end I focused in on lana

For the album cover I saw the Instagram post Lana made congratulating Ed and Ben on their work for Eurovision  

But Ed was facing the left, so that image of the magazine cover they were on but mirrored. 

I also saw a LOT of scat