Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

17 hours ago, DealerBitch said:

My cousin works at Interscope and gave me the following insider tea about LDR9:

- Album title (as of now) is “Death Never Comes”. “Burden of Fame” is an alternate title that the execs are really liking right now.

- The album is described as “unfiltered and unflattering”. Very experimental and dramatic while being piano-based. Being compared to Fiona Apple’s The Idler Wheel.

- She will incorporate spoken word poems from “Behind the Iron Gates - Insights from an Institution” into the album as interludes. She intended on giving it the VBBOTG treatment but changed her mind last minute.

- Album opener is titled “Change Everything”. Album closer is a poem from BTIG “My Father Told Me If I Went Slowly, I’d Be Safe - But He Was Wrong” delivered as beat poetry.

- Track 7 is called “Leather Leotard” and is definitely the Dealer of the album. A jazzy, screamer that sounds pretty much improvised, think Rhianna’s Higher.

-  She will shadow drop two singles Sep 2. “Brokeback Bareback” and “Prosecco and Peaches”. The second was recorded very recently and sounds like Black Bathing Suit mixed with Cruel World. 

- unreleased tracks being considered: Pawn Shop Blues, Noir, Serene Queen,  and Valley of the Dolls.

- One of the tracks includes snippets of voice memos she’s been recording of herself sleep-talking. Being played throughout the song in a similar fashion to Adele’s My Little Love.

- She caught some flack for ad-libbing “Fuck Marina” in one of the tracks. Expect chaotic energy coming from every song.

If she releases PSB I will die happy

Spoiler

Broke back bareback? Girl? Really? At least be realistic

☆Credit Card Romancer♡61488ea977a6ef5ebcd368bc55c9dc5c6cf8ccf7

okay but imagine how hard brokeback bareback would serve...

~    fantasia-seductive.gif ~

12 minutes ago, pinkfuneral said:

"Brokeback Bareback" is a 37-minute-long trip-hop odyssey about gay sex under bridges and overpasses in the rural South. The rest of the album will be piano ballads under 3 minutes

That’s actually exactly how my cousin described it to me!

56 minutes ago, Crimson and Clover said:

in the cock, in the cock, in the cockpit I’m your pilot

this still makes me crack up to this day 

2 minutes ago, DragonWhore said:

psychadelic trip 

half moon bay 

for Jim, I will stay 

:eartha2: jim lyrics making a comeback???

signature.gif

"Feels like sugar in me..."

7 minutes ago, DragonWhore said:

psychadelic trip 

half moon bay 

for Jim, I will stay 

hunty what's that

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

17 minutes ago, DragonWhore said:

psychadelic trip 

half moon bay 

for Jim, I will stay 

Low key I moved 

☆Credit Card Romancer♡61488ea977a6ef5ebcd368bc55c9dc5c6cf8ccf7