You'll never walk alone
walk on
(Walk on) walk on
(With hope in your heart) With hope in your heart
(And you'll never walk alone) And you'll never walk alone
You'll never walk alone

LMFAO I SCREAMED :eartha:

2 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

That's because all of the Ldr9 tracks/recording sessions are being kept in a hard-drive locked in a safe at the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean where nobody but some unsuspecting crustaceans will be :oprah3:

The crustacean in question when he claws open the safe to leak potato quality snippets 

crustacean.jpg

24 minutes ago, paradisetropico said:

I wonder how she will announce ? on honeymoon? or on a billboard in a city ? or radio interview? so curious & nervous for whenever the day comes ! (hoping she gets all her images/videos done for the record before announcing anything)

I’d imagine maybe a magazine? I know her and Mel (The editor and chief of Interview Magazine) are friends so I’m sure he’d be glad to give her a cover to announce something big like an album.

35 minutes ago, paradisetropico said:

I wonder how she will announce ? on honeymoon? or on a billboard in a city ? or radio interview? so curious & nervous for whenever the day comes ! (hoping she gets all her images/videos done for the record before announcing anything)

Honeymoon account most likely a snippet with ‘coming soon new song from my beautiful record  xxxxx xxxx xxx ♥️♥️‘ 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

37 minutes ago, paradisetropico said:

she'll announce by sending a massive flock of pigeons to deliver a typewritten note to every single lipster saying "the album is coming soon u little fuckers"

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

37 minutes ago, the ocean said:

she'll announce by sending a massive flock of pigeons to deliver a typewritten note to every single lipster saying "the album is coming soon u little fuckers"

"it's coming you little bitch" revival when?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

I'm really curious if the automatic writing/singing & the album being wordy leads to having more bridges again. While I personally enjoyed the last three albums I'm really sad about the lack of bridges.  I know I said that probably a good amount of times already but I hope and manifest some bridges.  She mentioned orchestra in the W magazine and getting orchestra back and alot of bridges would be a dream:trisha:

Also still hoping for some electric guitar as well and  some harps, bells, flutes,saxophones and cello to make the orchestral vibes complete:trisha:

I'm really curious about the sonic landscape and I do believe she teased the 10 second of Rockefeller with the dark piano on purpose to keep the sound of the album a remaining mystery :true:

I probably said all of this already but it's so dry right now even the sahara desert is shook & I can't stop thinking about this goddamn album so I keep thinking about the same things. If we won't get news in the next two months get ready to read all of this again:mj2:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

There has to be something really unexpected/special about this album... like she knows nobody will spoil anything this time so she's the only one who can do the real teasing as she wants (not counting Ben's nonsense)... yet she only posted a less than 10 seconds snippet and didn't even reveal the title.

Even if the album wasn't as close as we think (which I still think it is, I can't see it coming later than spring) that didn't stop her from posting a million snippets from NFR, the TJF snippet before having a real date or 3 singles months before the album. There has to be something...

Plus BOZ going crazy for you  about the album. I know insiders tend to have questionable taste but I feel like praise is often a better indicator about the quality than hate.

I can't contain my excitement :hype:

giphy.gif

18 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

There has to be something really unexpected/special about this album... like she knows nobody will spoil anything this time so she's the only one who can do the real teasing as she wants (not counting Ben's nonsense)... yet she only posted a less than 10 seconds snippet and didn't even reveal the title.

Even if the album wasn't as close as we think (which I still think it is, I can't see it coming later than spring) that didn't stop her from posting a million snippets from NFR, the TJF snippet before having a real date or 3 singles months before the album. There has to be something...

Plus BOZ going crazy for you  about the album. I know insiders tend to have questionable taste but I feel like praise is often a better indicator about the quality than hate.

I can't contain my excitement :hype:

I really want to think like you about Lana being silent etc, but I feel like the laptop theft is the cause of all of this

red-velvet-irene.gifred-velvet-irene.gifDimCriminalArcticduck-size_restricted.gi
Naughty, naughty, naughty oh we ha ho

14 minutes ago, KeiichiDelRey said:

I really want to think like you about Lana being silent etc, but I feel like the laptop theft is the cause of all of this

same :bebe: 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg