Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

43 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

There has to be something really unexpected/special about this album... like she knows nobody will spoil anything this time so she's the only one who can do the real teasing as she wants (not counting Ben's nonsense)... yet she only posted a less than 10 seconds snippet and didn't even reveal the title.

Even if the album wasn't as close as we think (which I still think it is, I can't see it coming later than spring) that didn't stop her from posting a million snippets from NFR, the TJF snippet before having a real date or 3 singles months before the album. There has to be something...

Plus BOZ going crazy for you  about the album. I know insiders tend to have questionable taste but I feel like praise is often a better indicator about the quality than hate.

I can't contain my excitement :hype:

ok now I'm hyped... Thank u King <3

29 minutes ago, KeiichiDelRey said:

I really want to think like you about Lana being silent etc, but I feel like the laptop theft is the cause of all of this

I also thought about that but she was still kinda secretive about the whole thing before it happened (only vague comments about the new songs she had on the livestream and the W Magazine interview without much details other than general statements about an "untitled album").

She also posted the Rockefeller snippet after it happened and told us she was still confident in the record so she actually talked more about the album after the incident than before :um2:

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, Grenadine quarantine said:

top of next year

getting flashbacks to *that* quote :illumarina:

lol but honestly I agree! At the very least, I think we’ll have a single by January/February with a record not long after (but hopefully sooner):excited:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

1 hour ago, Venice Peach said:

There has to be something really unexpected/special about this album... like she knows nobody will spoil anything this time so she's the only one who can do the real teasing as she wants (not counting Ben's nonsense)... yet she only posted a less than 10 seconds snippet and didn't even reveal the title.

Even if the album wasn't as close as we think (which I still think it is, I can't see it coming later than spring) that didn't stop her from posting a million snippets from NFR, the TJF snippet before having a real date or 3 singles months before the album. There has to be something...

Plus BOZ going crazy for you  about the album. I know insiders tend to have questionable taste but I feel like praise is often a better indicator about the quality than hate.

I can't contain my excitement :hype:

the reddit tarot reader said something about this album’s sound being completely new and unexpected….and the tower has been popping up a lot for it :oprah2:

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

2 hours ago, KeiichiDelRey said:

I really want to think like you about Lana being silent etc, but I feel like the laptop theft is the cause of all of this

If you think about it ... the stolen laptop probably contained material from the new album. As long as Lana doesn't reveal anything, the thieves don't know what of the music belongs to the album and what not. If the thieves knew that, it would obviously be bad for Lana, plus they could make a lot more money with it.

1 minute ago, bluechemtrails said:

If you think about it ... the stolen laptop probably contained material from the new album. As long as Lana doesn't reveal anything, the thieves don't know what of the music belongs to the album and what not. If the thieves knew that, it would probably be bad for Lana, plus they could make a lot more money with it.

plus, her producers definitely have the album on back up. there's no way they don't. so, i don't foresee the album really being delayed by much, if at all.

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

5 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

If you think about it ... the stolen laptop probably contained material from the new album. As long as Lana doesn't reveal anything, the thieves don't know what of the music belongs to the album and what not. If the thieves knew that, it would probably be bad for Lana, plus they could make a lot more money with it.

Not to mention she remotely wiped it. It's totally possible that all they got was some stuff from her phone. I know she mentioned her phone being hacked or somehow accessed remotely in that honeymoon discussion about the theft and considering that it happened many months ago now I highly doubt anything is going to come out. Which is honestly a relief because Lana was really broken up about the camcorder so I would be sad to see her witness singles or even a decent part of the album get leaked early. 

I just want a day, hell even a month where we can expect not even a single or snippet but maybe some visuals or an announcement of some kind. But all in due time I guess. :judgingu4: 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

6 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

Waiting for the 111 exclusive info post  :brows:

There not being an eclipse exclusive info post™️ is all the proof we need that nothing is coming 

"Don’t forget me"

2 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

There not being an eclipse exclusive info post™️ is all the proof we need that nothing is coming 

but didn't we just have a whole conversation with eclipse about how he got a cease and desist and can't say anything but be patient etc etc :icant:

sUcVobB.png

2 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

but didn't we just have a whole conversation with eclipse about how he got a cease and desist and can't say anything but be patient etc etc :icant:

yeah but he’s also said multiple times that we won’t be fed until there’s an eclipse exclusive post so I think once it gets closer he’ll start talking

"Don’t forget me"