Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

2 minutes ago, 13beachess said:

I do it almost everyday since over a year back, 'cause I'm delulu like that. :hooker:

J U S T  I N   C A S E !:oprah:

I can only imagine how disappointed you felt when you saw the summertime sadness (sped up version) :trisha:

24 minutes ago, Ocean Boulevard said:

Wake me up when 2022 ends , I already wanna be in 2023 aka the year of LDR9 :trisha:

in before 2024 is the year of LDR9 and we have to wait another 12 months :eartha:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

45 minutes ago, bluedealer said:

I blame Ben for everything :true: 

Maybe Lana wanted to surprise us but he constantly killing the vibe with his rocket emojis and nevercoming soon's

You truly ended Ben with this, tell him.

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

6-D9-D5-ADF-F490-4749-84-A9-D1936260-E00

Lana Del Rey's 9th studio album, "The Departure", is set to be released February 2023. She explores a sultry, sexy, jazz-influenced sound hidden behind angry lyricism and sometimes screaming vocals. She harkens back to her days of "Ultraviolence" and "Honeymoon", but with a more mature tone. Father John Misty also makes an appearance on the track Discrete Night Calls, a seemingly "sister" track to her predecessor, Dealer. "The Departure" is not a fairwell, but an invitation to something greater. Pre-order out this December.

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

5 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

Lana Del Rey's 9th studio album, "The Departure", is set to be released February 2023. She explores a sultry, sexy, jazz-influenced sound hidden behind angry lyricism and sometimes screaming vocals. She harkens back to her days of "Ultraviolence" and "Honeymoon", but with a more mature tone. Father John Misty also makes an appearance on the track Discrete Night Calls, a seemingly "sister" track to her predecessor, Dealer. "The Departure" is not a fairwell, but an invitation to something greater. Pre-order out this December.

fuck this is iconic and beautiful and everything I want. 

"Don’t forget me"

7 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

oh please please please lord 🙏 sultry and sexy and jazzy lana is what we need

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

33 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

This is amazing :wowcry: The cover art , the description etc. is perfect :trisha:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I feel like some users here are so thoughtful/artistic with their visions and concepts of the album, they should just make music themselves and I would listen. ♥️

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

23 minutes ago, pinkfuneral said:

I love reading all of your concepts for the album so much.. it pains me to know they're probably better than what we'll actually get default_xufTV.gif

HEY let’s keep it optimistic here :crossed: we’re not getting a country girl album we’re getting a dark jazz album period. 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ