Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

47 minutes ago, gsf said:

f5fYA9L.jpg 

does this mean what I think it means…?? :crai:

if you think that it means that he's just listening to i talk to jesus then yes! it is 

1 hour ago, lilac heaven said:

my problem with him is that he doesn’t even try to understand the art that he initially dislikes, like he’ll listen to something once and then immediately walk out of it with a set opinion without listening again, without starting a discussion about what the artist was going for, without contemplating where the music came from. he listens to a song and he likes it or he doesn’t like it, which is fine when you’re just a normal music listener, but when your job is being a critic, it does have to be a lot deeper than that. he needs to learn that just because you don’t understand something doesn’t mean it’s objectively bad; i think professional music critique should be less about personal taste and more about the intent and execution of the artist, even if it’s not your personal cup of tea

I seen someone post on twitter all the female reviews vs male artists and he gave female artists far worst reviews nearly every time, so he’s a misogynist and judges the music based on sex most of the time. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Can’t believe she is surprise releasing her album tonight. This is surreal. :trisha: :oprah2:

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

1 hour ago, lilac heaven said:

my problem with him is that he doesn’t even try to understand the art that he initially dislikes, like he’ll listen to something once and then immediately walk out of it with a set opinion without listening again

to be fair though i remember i saw a video where he said he listens to the album atleast 3 or 4 times before he writes his review about it, and even on the midnights review he did say SOTB grew on him so idk

"And i talk to jesus and ask if lifes just like this" .. what in the lustforlife is going on :eartha: 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

LB was down for a min and I thought she surprise dropped an album and y’all broke the website :thumb3::hillary:

☆Credit Card Romancer♡61488ea977a6ef5ebcd368bc55c9dc5c6cf8ccf7

If she releases a reworked I talk to Jesus I will literally convert 

But it neeeeedsssss to be reworked so I can have multiple versions of the song 

but alas I believe this is false and this twink is playing with us like he plays with himself

It’s so hard to be good, in this world, but you do what you know you should 

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...