Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Funny how both new insiders (streetwalker and dollie) promised something and when it didn't happen it's "plans have changed, my source lied to me, the schedule is FUCKING destroyed, Ben shot my pet and made me eat it"

LIKE CMON :wtf3:

Edit: oh god there's another one. We always get a random reliable one so I'll trust this one until their next post is a vague description of witchy trippy ambiental UV HM

Edited by Venice Peach
New insider

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, TheDollClub said:

Give People S………..

Reveal hidden contents

Make sure to keep a close 🧿 on th(e)ir thanksgiving posts, not just Lana’s.

Reveal hidden contents

🚀

Just saying. Will go for now. Mother loves you.

Were the 11 dots intentional? 

Are we looking for a 12 letter word that starts with S :dua:

10 minutes ago, sweetcinnamondealer said:

Were the 11 dots intentional? 

Are we looking for a 12 letter word that starts with S :dua:

Give People Sacramentals :eartha2:

Edit: Wait I figured it out it’s the acronym BOZ posted, the dots are the rest of the letters :excited:

If I was Lana, I would make an account and pretend to be an insider then lie just for fun :ma:

imageproxy.jpg

11 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

If I was Lana, I would make an account and pretend to be an insider then lie just for fun :ma:

If I were Lana, I would give my fans some info about my next album and not have them suffering over a 10 seconds snippet and leftovers. :bebe:

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

Im high and I just had a feeling it’s coming tonight for real guys… a surprise release is finally happening…

only 2 hours and 40 minutes left…  :wowcry::oprah:

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

2 hours ago, the ocean said:

If you come to brazil we will record this video

44 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

could we please stop believing/giving attention to random new users who claim to have information? it's honestly a little annoying at this point

Or… we could pretend that we believe just to be delusional

47 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

could we please stop believing/giving attention to random new users who claim to have information? it's honestly a little annoying at this point

only if you let the annoyance get to your head :ma:

1 minute ago, marryingkind said:

If you come to brazil we will record this video

Or… we could pretend that we believe just to be delusional

but this whole "delusional" thing is getting old honestly, it's like we go through this cycle every week where somebody completely random says something, we go along with it completely with absolutely no evidence, then once we realize they're not being truthful (duh!) we talk about how we're all delusional and "mentally ill" (lizzy-yikes.gif) until something else comes up which is equally as false and the cycle continues... honestly it seems like some people will genuinely believe anything a possible "insider" will tell them

not saying we can't have fun and joke around but we need to come up with something new honestly accountability.gif

WGe8ynS.gif

5 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

but this whole "delusional" thing is getting old honestly, it's like we go through this cycle every week where somebody completely random says something, we go along with it completely with absolutely no evidence, then once we realize they're not being truthful (duh!) we talk about how we're all delusional and "mentally ill" (lizzy-yikes.gif) until something else comes up which is equally as false and the cycle continues... honestly it seems like some people will genuinely believe anything a possible "insider" will tell them

not saying we can't have fun and joke around but we need to come up with something new honestly accountability.gif

so back to acronyms and tarot cards??

No I kid, I absolutely agree. When it was just LFL and ArcadiaLoveSong it was fun, now it’s every single new user is an insider and it is getting very tiring. :stareney: like I get what else are we supposed to do but this isn’t it 

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, NikoGo said:

so back to acronyms and tarot cards??

No I kid, I absolutely agree. When it was just LFL and ArcadiaLoveSong it was fun, now it’s every single new user is an insider and it is getting very tiring. :stareney: like I get what else are we supposed to do but this isn’t it 

these new "insiders" could never be lustforlife or arcadialovesong, lustforlife had LORE! the french husband who worked at UMG! arcadialovesong made the lanaboards fights thread, these new insiders are just trying to be weirdly cryptic but being really bad it at accountability.gif

WGe8ynS.gif

Wait, I thought we were all joking when it came to "believing" in all of those new ~ insiders ~ on here💀:hillary:

I know we're real delulu on the boards but like...

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

1 minute ago, 13beachess said:

Wait, I thought we were all joking when it came to "believing" in all of those new ~ insiders ~ on here💀:hillary:

We’re joking but the joke is getting tired and stale 

"Don’t forget me"

6 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

We’re joking but the joke is getting tired and stale 

so is this wait for the album :mj:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

i’ve said it before i’ll say it again, i miss the honeymoon era sm. short, simple, sweet, but also Exciting. now random weirdos want to come in and mess with people’s expectations and it’s just not as fun anymore. like lana pls give us a lit era like honeymoon again :awkney:

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A