Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

At this point I'd be fine with just a snippet this year (from another song, I don't want Rockefeller to get spoiled) :icant:

Using the new year as a fresh start for the album rollout makes sense but a cute little single in December wouldn't hurt either...

Or even an announcement so we know something is coming early next year.

The album title (or a track name) would give us enough discussion for the remaining month :thumb3:

giphy.gif

Do you guys think that is there any possibility of Jon Batiste producing some tracks on this album?

i confess that I’d adore a uv situation where lana finds another producer and remake the whole album tbh. I want a fresh production

after Arcadia i want a real sad song very heavy voice with the subject of ''coming back to new york after the fall of la'' how maybe she regrets never coming back or how she never thought she would've come back

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

actually, imma push down on some more reflective thoughts about everything cus it's been, what feels like ages since a clear update. i'm still heartheavy when it came to her stuff being stolen. I was really looking forward to her releasing the poetry book, especially cus i know how her release cycles are so dry. that was a big bummer to find out about. 

she's got rockafella somewhere hopefully. it's been months and her management's statement on soon, disappointing really, but i mean if it's on it's way then hey cool i guess but when? 

what i'm thinking about is what part of the process they're in, and if they can be transparent about it. this thread's kinda gotten a bit irksome with the feeding of insiders fake or not to then hating them blah blah, which, it's an enabling cycle really, don't want any part of this bush jostling. 

what are the chances of having that track released, as a buzz single. ad it here n there, promote it a little, then, a few months later, have the trailer out, as well as the video for rockafella down. 

i keep thinking about the one time she posted that story where my heart broke for her when it mentioned that when you're an artist, you're sort of given a perspective that only u can have. and it's disturbing what happened, but the story also proves valid about perspective. i've been wanting to say that i'm excited to see how bb's close will be met w another opening. if my theories i've been thinking about are true. 

but atm, i'm just annoyed cus management's a bit vague and doesn't seem so clear, weighed w anticipation and disappointment at the same time. 

it'll be a holiday tmrw, and then it's winter holiday season soon after, which fine, perfectly understandable. but since then we've had let's just say, diluted effect to keep spec going, insiders/ non being annoying. 

is it so much bad to ask, for something a little more concrete? i'm sure there's been at least a little of progress to share some kind of new excitement. there has to be something 

UV/Honeymoon

1 hour ago, Surf Noir said:

but this whole "delusional" thing is getting old honestly, it's like we go through this cycle every week where somebody completely random says something, we go along with it completely with absolutely no evidence, then once we realize they're not being truthful (duh!) we talk about how we're all delusional and "mentally ill" (lizzy-yikes.gif) until something else comes up which is equally as false and the cycle continues... honestly it seems like some people will genuinely believe anything a possible "insider" will tell them

not saying we can't have fun and joke around but we need to come up with something new honestly accountability.gif

We need a Ouija board session with someone on the other side to see if they can divulge any info :oopna2:

2 hours ago, mrborntolose said:

i’ve said it before i’ll say it again, i miss the honeymoon era sm. short, simple, sweet, but also Exciting. now random weirdos want to come in and mess with people’s expectations and it’s just not as fun anymore. like lana pls give us a lit era like honeymoon again :awkney:

we kinda got that with blue banisters at least. it went by so quick, the pre-release (altho the june and july dates came and went with no word but still, we got the album like 7 months after cocc)

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 hours ago, tulsa jesus twink said:

summer is in a week

Lana season is coming

Meanwhile, here, it’s the dead of winter :lmao:

seriously though you deserve an album in your summer. The north hemisphere stans have been lucky, in passed releases, with her albums coming out in summer. 

So we have to check for Lana’s complete entourage Thanksgiving posts to maybe get a small hint of crumb of tease for the album?! :pft: 

Thank God November is about to end and maybe December will have something. I keep my hopes very low.

But 2023 will be monumental for us: 

- new album;

- BTD will hit 5B streams on Spotify; UV and NFR = 2B; HM = 1B, plus songs will reach the 100M stream landmark as well. 
- maybe new poetry, but surely a couple of surprises (collab? Soundtrack?) :dance::hype:

10 hours ago, marryingkind said:

Do you guys think that is there any possibility of Jon Batiste producing some tracks on this album?

i confess that I’d adore a uv situation where lana finds another producer and remake the whole album tbh. I want a fresh production

Maybe but I don't think that would necessarily mean something really different since a lot of his music is piano based too :eek: It's really beautiful tho (and a bit jazzy and orchestral).

His last album (I think it was the one that won AOTY) is more upbeat so maybe we'll get some groovy funky jazz :hype:

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, bluedealer said:

1 day delay but happy 3 months bday to Rockefeller snippet :party::noparty: I hope you're still at least alive baby storyteller

3 months have already passed wtf :eartha:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆