Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

32 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Good timing to talk about Jon Batiste cause he uploaded a ig story playing the piano and composing. It's not Lana related per se but we can see/hear his piano work so maybe we'll get something similar :true:

Our little venice peach always bringing us hopes and dreams💕

On 11/23/2022 at 11:27 AM, NikoGo said:

Personally I don’t want a leaked song on the track list unless it is completely reworked. New lyrics, new vocals, and new production. But even that is a mixed bag because I absolutely hate the change done to TNBAR. Thunder was done very well with its production change, and it’s one of my favorites on BB.

I completely know that this is selfish on my part, and it’s not Lana’s problem that I listened to leaked song, but having a leaked song added onto the album with minimal/no changes would really dampen the track list to me

YES.

like, she re-worked BAR, why wouldn’t she rework tracks that really need to be changed

4 hours ago, tulsa jesus twink said:

summer is in a week

Lana season is coming

YES we deserve to enjoy our summer with a new lana’s album. I did that with COTCC and was the best thing ever

Black Friday is coming, surprise release tomorrow gurls. :hype:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Besties, could someone please kindly catch me up, what’s all the info we have/what is the general consensus we have about the situation?? I haven’t been on here in so long 😢 and I’m so confused reading all these posts lol is anybody on the same page!! 

UbsOye5.png

Just now, Sugar Venom said:

Besties, could someone please kindly catch me up, what’s all the info we have/what is the general consensus we have about the situation?? I haven’t been on here in so long 😢 and I’m so confused reading all these posts lol is anybody on the same page!! 

Hey sweetheart, so this is what happened:

1 minute ago, Sugar Venom said:

surprise release tomorrow :bebe:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

7 minutes ago, Sugar Venom said:

- BoZ probaly heard album

- it has Father John Misty collab and it's apparently amazing

- 3 months ago she posted snippet

- the rest our delulu, manifestations, speculations, fake insiders and posting funny things

nothing important happened, only deaf silence, bestie :bebe:

4 minutes ago, Sugar Venom said:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

31 minutes ago, palemoonbaby said:

- BoZ probaly heard album

- it has Father John Misty collab and it's apparently amazing

- 3 months ago she posted snippet

- the rest our delulu, manifestations, speculations, fake insiders and posting funny things

nothing important happened, only deaf silence, bestie :bebe:

The Rockefeller song, I think, is very likely the FJM collab, as it sounds like it might have rolled right off his last album. 

21 minutes ago, Vertimus said:

The Rockefeller song, I think, is very likely the FJM collab, as it sounds like it might have rolled right off his last album. 

I don't think Jon was involved in FJMs last album tho... (but they do share a somewhat similar sound so maybe it's just coincidence). We don't really have confirmation that Jon worked on "Rockefeller" and maybe he was there cause Lana wanted to show him her new stuff so you may be right :um2:

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

She just started to lose monthly listeners. Well, it's over. 

Her streams didn't even grow after the collab so it's just another inflated number from people listening to the snow ❄️ song. She'll be fine :creepna:

giphy.gif

I keep telling y'all she doesn't give a fuck about listeners or Grammys or whatever. She does stuff when she wants to do it and that's really the reason why we keep having mental breakdowns. Who knows when something will happen, Lana hardly knows herself.  

10432514-cae6-4389-8218-d5de7fbed18b.gif

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible

On 11/24/2022 at 11:46 AM, BlueINK said:

I keep telling y'all she doesn't give a fuck about listeners or Grammys or whatever. She does stuff when she wants to do it and that's really the reason why we keep having mental breakdowns. Who knows when something will happen, Lana hardly knows herself.  

10432514-cae6-4389-8218-d5de7fbed18b.gif

They’re a little slow….🤣 I wouldn’t blame her for hating fame after all what happened over the pass year alone! Hollywood is eating her up bad

1 minute ago, Rockefeller said:

They’re a little slow….🤣 I wouldn’t blame her for hating fame after all what happened over the pass year alone! Hollywood is eating her up bad

she’s hated fame since at least Honeymoon. She said she’s angry on this next album and I’m sure the fame is going to be brought up; especially after her comments in W 

"Don’t forget me"

4 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

she’s hated fame since at least Honeymoon. She said she’s angry on this next album and I’m sure the fame is going to be brought up; especially after her comments in W 

Tbh she probably hated fame since UV already. I hope it's not a sad-angry album (Arcadia and Black Bathing Suit are sad-angry to me). I want her to be loud :scream: & mean :grr:

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible