Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

23 minutes ago, sweetcinnamondealer said:

I'm still feeling good about the period of time between February and April for the album release :brows:

And I still think there's a good chance Lana will at least mention something about the album, either a title or release date before the end of the year :blush3:

That's exactly what will happen :agree: It matches with everything we know, including BoZ saying "few months", FJM allegedly saying "sooner than we think" and Neil saying "see ya soon" :hype:

About Neil's "soon"... maybe she’s indeed releasing something in December (even if it's a promo picture :thumb3:).

It would be weird to say soon and then have to wait more than 2 months... cause he doesn't seem like Ben in that aspect. He teased Weyes barely 3 weeks before she announced it.

And if it is literal "see you" as in they will work together in December at least we may get some BTS pictures :krylie:

I have a feeling the album visuals are already done tho... she did the whole BB photoshoot + MV more than 4 months before the release and we had no idea cause she didn't post about it (unlike Chemtrails with all the teasing from the team) so I guess this time it could be similar :brows:

They could post it at anytime now

giphy.gif

8 minutes ago, BrokenBoy said:

During the Christmas freeze? Now, we know Lana doesn't care for promotion and numbers but I don't even think she or the label would allow this to happen.

If it's on the first week I guess it could still happen. SZA for example (unless she's lying as usual) is releasing a whole album...

But anything past that date is really unlikely yep :delish:

giphy.gif

18 minutes ago, BrokenBoy said:

During the Christmas freeze? Now, we know Lana doesn't care for promotion and numbers but I don't even think she or the label would allow this to happen.

i didn't mean the album would come in december, i'm just optimistic for news in december about the album :)

do i have to wait for ben’s thanksgiving post or can i go to sleep already?

when the post is ben eating a turkey with a tag saying “DaDollzClub”

and also for giving me Margaret

55 minutes ago, kaliuchis said:

do i have to wait for ben’s thanksgiving post or can i go to sleep already?

when the post is ben eating a turkey with a tag saying “DaDollzClub”

“happy thanksgiving — skipped the turkey this year and went for the dolls😍 dollies look out, you’ll all be gone by christmas ❤️ album by our beautiful songwriter soon 🚀❤️🧨

sUcVobB.png

2 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

“happy thanksgiving — skipped the turkey this year and went for the dolls😍 dollies look out, you’ll all be gone by christmas ❤️ album by our beautiful songwriter soon 🚀❤️🧨

the way that dynamite emoji would single-handedly carry this whole thread for another six months 😭

On 11/24/2022 at 9:59 PM, marryingkind said:

FiYJgSuWAAAobtS?format=jpg&name=900x900

A synthesis of what happened so far in this era

On 11/24/2022 at 10:03 PM, the ocean said:

i'd like to add

kdSrtMF.jpg

These are so stupid but I fucking let out the ugliest laugh opening the thread to shitposty blue Samsung emojis :air2:

Even on a HOLIDAY this thread gets Delulu-d, methinks her Thanksgiving post had no clues, other than a sweet message to celebrate and stay #safe :hottie:

5 minutes ago, Mer said:

785 pages of proof that twinks shouldn’t be allowed on the internet bc all they do is lie and be mentally unstable. 

why would u disappear 50% of the internet