Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

27 minutes ago, jamesss said:

i think if you want a little more chill a little more is going to make the cut (if it even exists):clapback:

i feel like if she uses "if you want a little more chill a little more" in any way it'll be as a lyric not a title, like "my moon is in leo my cancer is sun" :lanahottie: maybe same with waist deep in icy waves, i feel like she doesn't tease a lot of titles in her captions, mostly lyrics? but i could be completely wrong i cant really remember right now

sUcVobB.png

11 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

i feel like if she uses "if you want a little more chill a little more" in any way it'll be as a lyric not a title, like "my moon is in leo my cancer is sun" :lanahottie: maybe same with waist deep in icy waves, i feel like she doesn't tease a lot of titles in her captions, mostly lyrics? but i could be completely wrong i cant really remember right now

she's always teased lyrics in her posts, rather than song titles. sometimes they're lyrics & titles, but usually it's lyrics. she did it going all the way back to pre BTD days with some of the unreleased songs from that era

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 hour ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

she's always teased lyrics in her posts, rather than song titles. sometimes they're lyrics & titles, but usually it's lyrics. she did it going all the way back to pre BTD days with some of the unreleased songs from that era

but wasn't it always super obvious when she did that? Like formatted in stanzas, not hidden in otherwise normal captions. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

11 hours ago, the ocean said:

didn't we all agree to NOT post any more tweets from that account to respect his privacy? :bebe:

this isn't a BOZ situation where he privated to be "mysterious" and to avoid the wrath of ben, this guy privated because he actually wants to be private

something aint adding up if these people wanna be "private" so bad then they shouldn't have kiki around / about anything related to LDR's new album to respect her privacy or acting like a certain insider & then acting all that drama 

:hottie:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

8 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

The fact that all the "clues" about DNC came from LDRVillage says everything about its possible implication on LDR9:hide:

:oprah3: Still to this day, I wish the LDRVillage guy hadn’t said a thing. At best, when I saw the jacket, I was intrigued but thought it was a local shop type of jacket, not something related to her merch. BoZ also added fuel to our apprehension fire, when he tweeted the lyrics of WCE, a year ago, and we began moving and thinking something was brewing and that an album could be upon us in the next months. BB just turned a year old and we’ve been parched as if it was 2016-2017. 

5 minutes ago, tulsa jesus twink said:

what did he say?? i don't remember this

Back in December LAST YEAR, he said, in DMs (I think? :eek:) it could endup on the LDrVillage, that it could be related to new apparel / merch. And since no one ever found any lyric / song related to that acronym, we all jumped to the conclusion that it was related to a new song. That and the fact that she said to a fan, at that event who said she loved BB, that the next album was even better. 

to all the UV lovers… another (misunderstood) iconic classic in her discography is rising… 

2 hours ago, SalvaWHORE said:

something aint adding up if these people wanna be "private" so bad then they shouldve kiki around / about anything related to LDR's new album to respect her privacy or acting like a certain insider & then acting all that drama 

:hottie:

it’s kinda clear he wants us to know about the album and insider lana stuff :air2:

he’s still tweeting about ldr9 even when he knows we’re watching him

- No Lana, we can't put "When I look back, tracing fingertips over plastic bags I think, I wish I could extrapolate some small intention or maybe get your attention for a minute or two" on the logo, it's too long.

- K, just put 3 random letters then

giphy.gif

pretending like im not multiple ddays late to moodboardgate lana-yass.gif it's farfetched to say the least whilst also being a honeymoon ripoff but this is the vibe im always manifesting for MY surreal dreamy haunting rene magritte pied piper hotel del coronado camera-ready oceanic operatic frantic californian winter birdworld hawaiian glam metal electric guitar/woodwind/strings-HEAVY ldr9 <3

(i realise it's pinteresty but it's the best i got given my skillset of nothing heart.png)

qPPeS6m.png RnNQttc.png

mUENGN9.png

4 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

pretending like im not multiple ddays late to moodboardgate lana-yass.gif it's farfetched to say the least whilst also being a honeymoon ripoff but this is the vibe im always manifesting for MY surreal dreamy haunting rene magritte pied piper hotel del coronado camera-ready oceanic operatic frantic californian winter birdworld hawaiian glam metal electric guitar/woodwind/strings-HEAVY ldr9 <3

(i realise it's pinteresty but it's the best i got given my skillset of nothing heart.png)

qPPeS6m.png RnNQttc.png

babe pleaaaase. I need the baby of the UV HM and AKA threesome:party:

32 minutes ago, kaliuchis said:

weird question but who manages ldrvillage

His name is Paul Salem and I also found the original post about the Polaroids that @Elle made if anyone is interested lol

He had reached out to her to share this exclusive news with Lanaboards that DNC was gonna be on merch or something to do with the album so we were definitely not crazy for believing it was...even if it no longer is :bebe:

8 hours ago, Mer said:

but wasn't it always super obvious when she did that? Like formatted in stanzas, not hidden in otherwise normal captions. 

hmm, sometimes yes but not always. if it was more than a line or sentence, yes but some were just like one line from a song like the if this is the end i want a boyfriend post

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole