Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

43 minutes ago, shadesofcrazyforyou said:

Idc if it’s sonically incohesive bring me a chaotic mixed bag like LFL. Give me some folk, one (1) piano ballad, some dream pop, Hawaiian glam metal, a bit of surf noir, and top it off with a Betty Boop Boop Valley of the Dolls rework and Rock Candy Sweet

i cannot stand sonically incohesive albums. they are THE worst. 

Guys. I just had a dream that she called this album "A LOSS FOR THE CULTURE” :wowcry:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

2 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

Guys. I just had a dream that she called this album "A LOSS FOR THE CULTURE” :wowcry:

Since you’re one of my favorites members in here, I’m gonna consider you as an insider

35 minutes ago, marryingkind said:

Since you’re one of my favorites members in here, I’m gonna consider you as an insider

Team WHORE where are y'all

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

1 minute ago, Nova Times said:

so let's shake things up. what's not happening rn? 

a surprise album 

i had a dream today kinda related to music but not completly :bebe:

she announced that album is coming in first half of 2023 and she wrote that she spends sometimes free time at helping doctors of LGBTQIA+ military 

ofc she posted photos dump like posing with doctors with rainbow flag, photo from one of surgeries, photo from Dyke Day, cats, skies, plants, Rob (why this sounds like what she could do)

6 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Do you think we'll have some kind of controversy this era? I'm scared of her "angry automatic singing" :hide:

What if she subconsciously interpolates qftc or something :thumb2:

if she’s not name dropping ari*na then WE DONT WANT IT

(jk we want it but imagine)

and also for giving me Margaret

21 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Do you think we'll have some kind of controversy this era? I'm scared of her "angry automatic singing" :hide:

*singing* :karaoke:  "question for the stans, why do you care about my man, talking scams, slaying lambs, sacrificial lamb, Jesus.....hail Mary...scared....scared...yea" :twirls:

I wanted to write sth but at this point I don't even know what to say in this thread :bebe:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

35 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

i'm savage like a lion in havana na na na

seven diamonds rings in ma fingerina na na na

kiss me more under pale moonlight

if you want have more give on me more sight

feeling gansta, on the pole, feeling sexy

give me flex, in the pool, i'm extra extravaganxy

Can she please post the album title today 

Lana if you read this: Just do it don't wait :mj2:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2: