Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

16 minutes ago, Crys10 said:

I guess we can safely assume now that nothing is coming till next year. 
Goodnight folks. See you in 2023. 🙃

14 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

i hope she doesn’t release in december because christmas will just ruin everything  promo wise 

A single is not entirely out of the picture but not likely. It could be a promo single, with the rest coming in 2023. But I expect some acknowledgement/ snippet / teasing of the album for sure.

I analyzed Bens "soon " and usually we got something 5-6 months after it. I know he said new music incoming in June but I guess it can be seen as a synonym for soon. So according to that we should get something in December :true:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

19 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

She’s releasing in December…….releasing How To Disappear with even more bells and a home video shot by Chuck of Charlie prancing  around her house as Santa Clause.

how to disappear (Cunty Girl Christmas Version) (From The Vault)

and also for giving me Margaret

And when Lana surprise drops a Christmas album then what :ma:

imageproxy.jpg

8 minutes ago, your dealer said:

Manifesting that Lana reactivates her main in December only posting a mysterious dark beach photo and with a clock as the caption :true:

the bar is so low I’d take it

"Don’t forget me"

She had all eyes on her after NFR and she managed to randomly release LMLYLAW (which I loved tho) so I think she could release a cute little track before the rollout starts even if December is not the best month for new music... 

Her team probably wanted to start the era with the Chemtrails teaser and then the big budget MV in January but she wanted to release LMLYLAW first and so she did :true:

I can definitely see her giving us an early Christmas present 

giphy.gif

I just want this record to be disco-fueled.

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

She had all eyes on her after NFR and she managed to randomly release LMLYLAW (which I loved tho) so I think she could release a cute little track before the rollout starts even if December is not the best month for new music... 

Her team probably wanted to start the era with the Chemtrails teaser and then the big budget MV in January but she wanted to release LMLYLAW first and so she did :true:

I can definitely see her giving us an early Christmas present 

I like your optimism.

giphy.gif

I’m team realistic but I’d be very shocked if we don’t hear anything at all by January. Neil said see you soon and I’m holding onto that. There is no reason he had to say that and I want to trust his soon more than Ben’s. The rest of November is probably gonna be silent but I really do believe we’ll get something December. 

"Don’t forget me"

I don't know I feel like they had the album ready and close to finishing up but then had a change of heart and scrapped it. I wouldn't be surprised if she started re-doing the whole thing in the past 2 months, it would explain the contradicting info about it coming soon/not coming for at least a year :runs:

~    fantasia-seductive.gif ~

7 minutes ago, Brat said:

I don't know I feel like they had the album ready and close to finishing up but then had a change of heart and scrapped it. I wouldn't be surprised if she started re-doing the whole thing in the past 2 months, it would explain the contradicting info about it coming soon/not coming for at least a year :runs:

I hope not. A well thought out album is nice but there's a point when constant changes just make it worse. See LFL, specifically the song. 

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible

18 minutes ago, Brat said:

The concept may have changed from what she had in December but I'm pretty sure the album is done since some people have listened to it...

The contradicting stuff was probably because Ben talks too much and what happened in June

giphy.gif

10 minutes ago, Brat said:

idk how y'all come up with these theories and make yourselves believe it and post it like any of it makes sense... no offense miss thing i say that with love! 

i'd love to hear what makes you think she had a change of heart when nothing she ever said or nothing we heard of points to anything like that... and there's no "contradicting info", all of her albums since lust for life had lengthy pre-releases and months of teasing both from her and her team. her shit getting stolen and dealing with that emotionally and legally must have delayed things, but there's no indication whatsoever that she had a change of heart and decided to scrap an album and re-record it like what... you know using studios and hiring producers are $$$ right? and redoing an album when she is going through the trauma of all that shit... so let's just calm down!

6 minutes ago, 111 said:

idk how y'all come up with these theories and make yourselves believe it and post it like any of it makes sense... no offense miss thing i say that with love! 

i'd love to hear what makes you think she had a change of heart when nothing she ever said or nothing we heard of points to anything like that... and there's no "contradicting info", all of her albums since lust for life had lengthy pre-releases and months of teasing both from her and her team. her shit getting stolen and dealing with that emotionally and legally must have delayed things, but there's no indication whatsoever that she had a change of heart and decided to scrap an album and re-record it like what... you know using studios and hiring producers are $$$ right? and redoing an album when she is going through the trauma of all that shit... so let's just calm down!

In my particular case, nothing like that ever crossed my mind, but I understand that with how unpredictable Lana has been, anyone would come up with the craziest theories.

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey