Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

2 hours ago, Venice Peach said:

She had all eyes on her after NFR and she managed to randomly release LMLYLAW (which I loved tho) so I think she could release a cute little track before the rollout starts even if December is not the best month for new music... 

Her team probably wanted to start the era with the Chemtrails teaser and then the big budget MV in January but she wanted to release LMLYLAW first and so she did :true:

I can definitely see her giving us an early Christmas present 

I really hope she does not release a LMLYLAW level song as the first track from the album. She had a lot of hype coming off of NFR, and I’m convinced that song/music video killed a lot of it. I’d rather wait longer if it means getting a stronger song. 

55 minutes ago, 111 said:

idk how y'all come up with these theories and make yourselves believe it and post it like any of it makes sense... no offense miss thing i say that with love! 

i'd love to hear what makes you think she had a change of heart when nothing she ever said or nothing we heard of points to anything like that... and there's no "contradicting info", all of her albums since lust for life had lengthy pre-releases and months of teasing both from her and her team. her shit getting stolen and dealing with that emotionally and legally must have delayed things, but there's no indication whatsoever that she had a change of heart and decided to scrap an album and re-record it like what... you know using studios and hiring producers are $$$ right? and redoing an album when she is going through the trauma of all that shit... so let's just calm down!

people usually make these kind of theories every prerelease (it really started around COTCC’s prerelease) but it’s been more extreme this pre pre era because nobody with solid info is spilling anything, and the people who are ‘spilling’ are full or shit. (Absolutely not calling you or BOZ out at all, I completely understand you two are doing it for your own sake and because of legality issues) 

I would never be as extreme to think she scrapped a whole project, but the fact she teased the snippet in august and hasn’t said a single thing about it does make me think that (obviously) things happened behind the scenes that delayed the project. Which was explained in October when she talked about the robbery. 

I think a year of her talking about the new music with absolutely nothing concrete is just getting to people 

"Don’t forget me"

18 hours ago, cinnamongirI said:

i cannot stand sonically incohesive albums. they are THE worst. 

i personally think making cohesive album is so overrated these days, because cohesive doesnt equal "good music". For Lana - a veteran level in my opinion, cohesiveness or not, she still can pull aoty status regardless.

Born To Die, Honeymoon & Blue Banisters arent cohesive sonically - even if Lust for Life is her most hated album, it's still the album that received many critical acclaims & made its way to many year-end lists of that year.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 hour ago, SalvaWHORE said:

i personally think making cohesive album is so overrated these days, because cohesive doesnt equal "good music". For Lana - a veteran level in my opinion, cohesiveness or not, she still can pull aoty status regardless.

Born To Die, Honeymoon & Blue Banisters arent cohesive sonically - even if Lust for Life is her most hated album, it's still the album that received many critical acclaims & made its way to many year-end lists of that year.

Honeymoon is a cohesive album :judgingu:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Next album cycle I’m gonna ignore Lana and her team, boz and whoever else until her label announce the full release date themselves and details. Because I’ve been doing this the last 6 or 7 years and it’s been especially bad sense NFR…it’s irritating as hell. Best to just avoid the crumbs of info in the first place.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Just now, ChaoticLipster said:

Next album cycle I’m gonna ignore Lana and her team, boz and whoever else until her label announce the full release date themselves and details. Because I’ve been doing this the last 6 or 7 years and it’s been especially bad sense NFR…it’s irritating as hell. Best to just avoid the crumbs of info in the first place.

i can see that i will probably tell myself to do exactly this for the next era and will still end up being a delulu

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

2 hours ago, SalvaWHORE said:

not contradicting your overall message, but Honeymoon is quite possibly her most cohesive album to date in terms of sound and imagery. :bebe:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

23 minutes ago, Map of LA said:

not contradicting your overall message, but Honeymoon is quite possibly her most cohesive album to date in terms of sound and imagery. :bebe:

yeah before NFR, honeymoon was always said to be her most cohesive album, that’s literally how everyone describes it

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

42 minutes ago, Map of LA said:

I can see "Honeymoon" is cohesive in the theme, the storytelling, the content. But i had different take in the sound-wise. Honeymoon is so complex, various in composition & production that if Lana's music can be seen as colors, dare i say: its one of her most colorful album to date, literally a renaissance painting. We had classic jazz, space-jazz Terrence track, sadcore ballads, hardcore ballads, dance-trap beats, hiphop beats, experimental beats, psychedelic, lounge, baroque, trip hop, hiphop infused, and even ambient in the same album.

2 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

It just occurred to me that what @TheDollClub described LDR 9/10 being is literally just Chemtrails. Like they literally just described Chemtrails and I fell for it😭

you basically fell into the muck & the mires of the delulu city - eapecially on Tuesdays :hottie:

On 11/14/2022 at 3:46 PM, DragonWhore said:

I would listen to Leaks Nation if I were you

listen Whores :hooker:

Leaks Nation said Lana next month (December) 

they also said a great female artist will come back in January.

…i believe it. do u? :w8ing::w8ing::w8ing:

your vulgar darling  :blush3:

i was scrolling back on my facebook and saw lana's post from the COCC era when she was on the set of the title track MV. that was such a historic moment. she did the right amount of teasing. i'd honestly give anything for another "lana on set" video. just so we'd at least get a taste of visuals and know that there's something in the works. :trisha:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose