Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I have this feeling that the track she teased in august was not a single tease at all.

She just teased cuz she wanted to I don't think she was trying to hype us.

Unlike the time she liked that post about cherry blossom & thunder being on the album that was very obv she was sending a message.

5 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

CF3-C5-BA2-C30-D-41-EC-9-C8-B-74210-B9-C

who's that pokemon?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 hour ago, buddysrendezvous101 said:

I have this feeling that the track she teased in october was not a single tease at all.

She just teased cuz she wanted to I don't think she was trying to hype us.

Unlike the time she liked that post about cherry blossom & thunder being on the album that was very obv she was sending a message.

What track did she tease in october

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

I had a drunken dream of Lana releasing Queen Of Disaster but it was called Ballerina and it only used the chorus melody and the You got me spinning like a ballerina lyric. People were so mad cause it was slower :thumb2:

I don't remember hearing it in the dream tho so I can't even leak fake lyrics :bebe:

giphy.gif

I still see something in December (even if it's just an announcement/update about the album). Now we just need some kind of clue.

A magazine issue photoshoot with some album info would be neat and enough for me :true:

Since it would be for December we can get more icy visuals 

giphy.gif

15 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I had a drunken dream of Lana releasing Queen Of Disaster but it was called Ballerina and it only used the chorus melody and the You got me spinning like a ballerina lyric. People were so mad cause it was slower :thumb2:

I don't remember hearing it in the dream tho so I can't even leak fake lyrics :bebe:

It’s giving Sugary Sweet

whatarecoloris.jpg