Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

58 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

well mainstream era incoming... mama's getting her well-deserved COINS & i will be here for it. :brows:

she got her ass paid till her death just for giving background moans for taylor soooo

and also for giving me Margaret

honestly i think the only unreleased that is left to be released is YTH. I think it could fit in any lana album and it never feels old. Apart from it, we really deserve new original content (which I think is the direction Lana is giving to this album when she said automatic writing) i highly doubt she’ll be adding covers and unreleased songs.

also I don’t think there is other explanation for her to spend a lot of time on the studio with multiple producers. When she was making BB she just send the demos for the producers to work over, but this time she is reaaaallly taking her time for making the album

and also for giving me Margaret

i don't think she's gonna use other unreleased tracks than YTH or LYTAN. all unreleased after 2012 she loves was released on newer projects.

800 is coming:legend:

8 minutes ago, kaliuchis said:

honestly i think the only unreleased that is left to be released is YTH. I think it could fit in any lana album and it never feels old. Apart from it, we really deserve new original content (which I think is the direction Lana is giving to this album when she said automatic writing) i highly doubt she’ll be adding covers and unreleased songs.

also I don’t think there is other explanation for her to spend a lot of time on the studio with multiple producers. When she was making BB she just send the demos for the producers to work over, but this time she is reaaaallly taking her time for making the album

Agreed! A lot of the older outtakes just aren’t really her anymore and wouldn’t make a lot of sense to tack onto a new album.

Yes to Heaven is timeless, a few production tweaks and it could fit on any album she’s released thus far 

I do think however Serene Queen and maybe Valley of the Dolls could still work on an album eventually 

tbh i can really see Fine China being recycled, it’s just kind of a timeless and ageless song you know? I’m honestly surprised that songs like Nectar were reused before that one

considering the fact that Lana tried to put Fine China, Yes to Heaven, I Can Fly, and Wild One also on Blue Banisters I can see all 4 of those possibly being put on an actual album in the future somehow

8 minutes ago, kaliuchis said:

I def agree that Yes To Heaven is the one unreleased song that reeeeeally deserves an official release - Lana seems to have unfinished business with that song and we know she considered it for multiple albums, so finally giving it an official release would be a really satisfying conclusion to that song's history (plus I just love it :wub:)

Wq9zHLl.jpg

I honestly think we could maybe get a Meth Love(Methamphetamines)/Old Money scenario where she might rework one of her older unreleased songs to fit on the new album. With that being said Lana truly doesn't have an interest in releasing stuff from a decade ago now (wow that's crazy it's been that long) at least from what I've seen. I mean look how fast she pulled Serial Killer and Paradise when Ibsen uploaded them to streaming platforms, granted he probably didn't get permission beforehand to upload them. Hoping we do get to see an older unreleased reworked into the next album though even if it's just one song :true:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

oh god @Ben let this woman release YTH as random single so people will finally stop manifesting it on upcoming records :sideeye:

it's good but its time ended with Honeymoon era, get over it besties it's been 7 years... let it rest in peace and God be with her :pray2:

800 pages of delusions, tarot readings, hopes, dreams, and visions :pray2: 

Now somebody leak CFY 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

32 minutes ago, For K said:

800 pages of DOLLS :pray2: 

Now somebody leak CFY 

@TheDollClub i blame you

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

45 minutes ago, TropicoHeart said:

Literally what she did with Malibu/Get Free Demo, deleted it from its entire existence

one of her producers has to have the file for malibu and you can't convince me otherwise

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

I think this is the longest time we’ve ever gone in between snippets and getting a song. 

HIAB —> MAC might have been longer but I can’t remember. 

we got TJF snippet august and then LMLYLAW October, we got BB snippet and then like a month later got the song. We got Rockefeller in August and literally nothing since. :awkney: I hate it and I’m ready for a SINGLE. LANA, PLS!

"Don’t forget me"