Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I got a notification that Jon Batiste went live but I was in classes otherwise I would have joined & asked if he worked with Lana and how it was :icant:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 hour ago, kaliuchis said:

honestly i think the only unreleased that is left to be released is YTH. I think it could fit in any lana album and it never feels old. Apart from it, we really deserve new original content (which I think is the direction Lana is giving to this album when she said automatic writing) i highly doubt she’ll be adding covers and unreleased songs.

also I don’t think there is other explanation for her to spend a lot of time on the studio with multiple producers. When she was making BB she just send the demos for the producers to work over, but this time she is reaaaallly taking her time for making the album

Didn’t she say in the W magazine interview that she was sending voice memos to Drew Erickson and he finished the song with orchestra? It sounds like a pretty similar process to what she did with BB. 

Releasing YTH would be a good idea though. It is doing well on TikTok and it seems to be a song that Lana likes a lot. 

2 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

dryve, as in her desert rock magnum opus :true: 

Couldn't agree more.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Just now, LifeOnMars said:

Didn’t she say in the W magazine interview that she was sending voice memos to Drew Erickson and he finished the song with orchestra? It sounds like a pretty similar process to what she did with BB. 

Releasing YTH would be a good idea though. It is doing well on TikTok and it seems to be a song that Lana likes a lot. 

I think (and hope) they just do the demos that way to have an early vision of the songs but she still records the actual vocals in the studio (even if it's one take).

She posted a video with him in the studio so she's still involved (and I don't think her producing credits come from directions she gives in the voice memos... even though it would be so funny now that I think about it :thumb2:

giphy.gif

13 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I think (and hope) they just do the demos that way to have an early vision of the songs but she still records the actual vocals in the studio (even if it's one take).

She posted a video with him in the studio so she's still involved (and I don't think her producing credits come from directions she gives in the voice memos... even though it would be so funny now that I think about it :thumb2:

that ‘insider’ posted months ago on dbree about how they used the voice memos as background vocals and that still sounds super interesting to me and I wouldn’t hate that. As long as the actual front and center vocals are studio. 

that said, I really hope she’s over her one take and done mindset. So many songs on BB started out good but have so many rough vocal moments. I know she did that on purpose, but I don’t really get or like it. No, she isn’t a vocal powerhouse, but she still has really good vocals and hearing random bad vocals just rubs me the wrong way 

"Don’t forget me"

1 hour ago, LifeOnMars said:

I could so see her releasing a reworked version of yes to heaven. but she would put it on the tracklist as some sort of weird title. 

Happy 800 pages:dance::gurl:

Edit: not this landing on Page 801

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

800 pages of nothing just Rockefeller and “Soon! 🚀

new-york-new-york-pollard.gif

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

DragonWhore said to listen to Leak Nation, that posted that she could release a single in December… DragonWhore´s comment could have been about the DollClub’s post saying something was coming last week, simply insinuating they were wrong… or it could be that a single could be coming this month just like Leak Nation said. 
anyways, Lana, please do something: scrap phobia is on full rage mode on LB and I’m not that strong to fight it alone :crying2:

I just got an email from LDR village that there is a 40% off holiday sale which can only mean one thing! They’re getting rid of their stock to restock it with DNC/LDRX merch :hype:

3 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

DragonWhore said to listen to Leak Nation, that posted that she could release a single in December… DragonWhore´s comment could have been about the DollClub’s post saying something was coming last week, simply insinuating they were wrong… or it could be that a single could be coming this month just like Leak Nation said. 
anyways, Lana, please do something: scrap phobia is on full rage mode on LB and I’m not that strong to fight it alone :crying2:

I think it’s safe to say nobody knows anything, except for BOZ who called it a masterpiece and eclipse who said it was coming

"Don’t forget me"

17 minutes ago, bluedealer said:

it would be nice to know anything at this point :noparty: should we start moving fr or nothing is gonna happen this year? Don't be shy spill some more :toofunny:

something is definitely going to happen! and we're closer to it than we were before which I think is amazing. Do we know when? NO. BUT we know SOON. AND we are closer to soon than we have ever been!!!! everyone move! 

faSE.gif

5 minutes ago, your dealer said:

something is definitely going to happen! and we're closer to it than we were before which I think is amazing. Do we know when? NO. BUT we know SOON. AND we are closer to soon than we have ever been!!!! everyone move! 

33 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

I just got an email from LDR village that there is a 40% off holiday sale which can only mean one thing! They’re getting rid of their stock to restock it with DNC/LDRX merch :hype:

I think it’s safe to say nobody knows anything, except for BOZ who called it a masterpiece and eclipse who said it was coming

BoZ does know a lot about when vinyls are being sent to pressing (he did know Taylor had sent Midnights at the end of May). If he heard Lana’s album,  it’s surely wasn’t because of the theft. 
anyways, when the rollout starts, I think a short pre-release is possible, since the vinyls are surely being pressed as we speak.