Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

holy shit (pun intended)!! we got a scat attack?? we're definitely getting LDR9 news real SOON 😍 if not, today!!! :kris: get ready gorls, the scat never fails us. we're about to win so hard.  :oprah:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

kinda ironic that scat came right before december since we've all been theorizing that we'll get something then. i think it was @NikoGo that said dec. 2nd and that's this friday. you might have manifested. :trisha: single announcement later today, single release friday. :hype:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

THIS IS SO OUT OF THIS WORLD OH MY GOD.

LANA DO SOMETHING. THIS IS THE TIME TO START THE NEW ERA :pray2:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

9 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

THIS IS SO OUT OF THIS WORLD OH MY GOD.

LANA DO SOMETHING. THIS IS THE TIME TO START THE NEW ERA :pray2:

“Thanks for sharing the summer ☀️ sadness song. “Coronado” the song out friday. “Death Never Came”, my tenth album out february ☄️

and also for giving me Margaret

23 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

It feels like we're an ancient civilization doing rituals for rain to have good crops but instead we manifest scat for Lana news :bebe:

i screamed :eartha:

our primal insticts are kicking in 

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

death never came as the tenth album after born to die would be the best and most surreal full circle moment in all of mankinds history im not even kidding she would be a genius :true:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

Surely someone wouldn’t go through scatting just to tease Spotify Wrapped…right?:bebe: I also feel like the date has always been a surprise, but I don’t know, really

I’m still like 70% sure we’ll at least get some form of news soon!

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

Just now, MrFameKills said:

Wait kinda glad she didnt drop the alberm in October cuz it wouldnt have dominated my Spotify Wrapped, now it's going to DEVOUR 2023, her mind

no exactly exactly.gif

years lana doesn't release (regardless of when she releases in the year) tend to suffer a bit

this year lana didn't even land in my top 5 :defeated: (she was at like #7 or something don't worry)

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

y'all I just realized I MISSED A SCAT ATTACK YESTERDAY???

So apparently, there was a scat attack & here we are: celebrating Lana being IN TOP 5 MOST VIRAL ARTIST TODAY.

This is insane amount of demand, i remember last year she was in top 20 or something and she dropped 2 albums last year while NONE this year.

It's coming y'all it's coming, the new era is coming. I AM MANIFESTING WE ALL MOVE TO OFFICIAL PRE-RELEASE THREAD BY NEXT WEEK. LET THE DELULU DARK MAGIC FESTIVITY BEGIN. :hype::hype::hype:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing