Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I think an important question we haven't asked yet is where the title track is going to be on the tracklist. She messed up her tradition on BB and put title track as track 2 when it should have been track 1, so this time I hope she goes off the wall and title track is like track 8

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, NikoGo said:

I think an important question we haven't asked yet is where the title track is going to be on the tracklist. She messed up her tradition on BB and put title track as track 2 when it should have been track 1, so this time I hope she goes off the wall and title track is like track 8

death never came being the closing track outlining the tribulations of her career from btd to now as a full 10 year circle :oprah4:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

5 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

closer track for sure

and also for giving me Margaret

OMG IT IS BLACKED OUT IM MOVING BYE IM MOVING

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

It says 2022 as well!

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.