Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

(i know i just mentioned this) but at the bottom of the website the text mentions polydor records and interscope records, while it didn't before, i wonder why the record labels would be mentioned...? 

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

Just now, Surf Noir said:

(i know i just mentioned this) but at the bottom of the website the text mentions polydor records and interscope records, while it didn't before, i wonder why the record labels would be mentioned...? 

from the link you posted earlier, it said polydor at the bottom

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, Gravitate said:

Waist Deep In Icy Waves would be a perfect album title for January come on Lana :angie:

the yang to NFR's ying :cumming2:

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, Surf Noir said:

time to investigate, guys, what dates did she announce the chemtrails and blue banisters ALBUMS? i'm trying to see something

i think blue banisters was a month before and Chemtrails was January with the music video

but my memory is shite so don't listen to me 

Watch it be the Christmas album/covers. 

1 minute ago, weinendersoldat said:

Blacked out.. hmm.. retirement era me thinks

why would you even say this retract urself right now:grr:

and also for giving me Margaret

2 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

Carly Rae Jepsen is a interscope artist as well and her website is almost entirely the same exact layout currently but where the blank space is on lana’s site is carly’s album cover.. https://www.carlyraemusic.com

Don’t make me get dark on you, baby

I’ll go dark… 
˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

Just now, Rose McGowan said:

Carly Rae Jepsen is a interscope artist as well and her website is almost entirely the same exact layout currently but where the blank space is on lana’s site is carly’s album cover.. https://www.carlyraemusic.com

:oprah4: