Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 hour ago, littleredpartydress said:

What does December have to do with stuff tho did someone tease December??? I’ve kinda tapped out after the last few weeks of dry :rip: 

Felt. I usually do the same. Idk it's good old healthy delusion because it's a new month lmao

39 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

psychedelic trip

half moon bay

for Jim I’ll stay

:ma:

He’s a fire eater

1 minute ago, Party Favor said:

Jim takes me down, he’s a fire eater :karaoke:

Oh I just thought of this 

42 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

did her website black out for cotcc, bb etc?

i feel like there was a password screen at some point? at least for one of her recent eras, maybe NFR. but i feel like once the website changes (goes black or has a password), then that signifies the new era is about to begin. we've managed to find images in her source code before when they were updating the website. so, it's safe to say, this is a good sign that the album pre-order is near. or, at least, the first single! :party:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

10 hours ago, NikoGo said:

I think an important question we haven't asked yet is where the title track is going to be on the tracklist. She messed up her tradition on BB and put title track as track 2 when it should have been track 1, so this time I hope she goes off the wall and title track is like track 8

Track 10 because the album is called X and so is the title track. :crossed: 

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible

OMG SHE IS COMING :oprah4:

THIS MONTH GONNA BE THE MONTH 

ANNOUNCEMENT THIS WEEK :trisha::wowcry:

This is way more evidence that sth is happening than another fake insider telling us bullshit ,finally a reason to move again :trisha:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I didn't read all of the last 16 +pages but did y'all saw the new font:

https://www.lanadelrey.com/?gallery-images=live

Sorry if this was discussed already

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

20 minutes ago, Ocean Boulevard said:

I didn't read all of the last 16 +pages but did y'all saw the new font:

https://www.lanadelrey.com/?gallery-images=live

Sorry if this was discussed already

it was mentioned, but we didn't really discuss it. does anyone think it's the same font from when she dropped the LMLYLAW single? or am i just insane? i wanna move so bad.

miss born to lose

8 hours ago, marryingkind said:

Your band is all the rage on LDR9-LDR10

god I wish

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

2 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

it was mentioned, but we didn't really discuss it. does anyone think it's the same font from when she dropped the LMLYLAW single? or am i just insane? i wanna move so bad.

Hmm it looks similiar to LMLYLAW font but I would say it is slightly different,  both give me graffiti vibes lol but I like this one more than the LMLYLAW one 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

2 minutes ago, Ocean Boulevard said:

Hmm it looks similiar to LMLYLAW font but I would say it is slightly different,  both give me graffiti vibes lol but I like this one more than the LMLYLAW one 

yeah i think they used a very similar font for her website when the single dropped. i just can't find it.

miss born to lose