LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just now, Ocean Boulevard said:

MISS GIRL DAYTONALEGEND I HOPE YOU CRACKED THE CODE

THAT WOULD BE AMAZING AF 

MY HYPE WENT THROUGH THE ROOOF:oprah4:

WKBDKFNFKNDKSB IF I'M CORRECT, PLS GIVE ME INSIDER RIGHTS NEXT ERA. :omg:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

when you log into lanaboards and see that this thread is labeled as "HOT!", has 120 members viewing, has received 300 replies, and is retitled as "Del Norte County - Pre-Pre-Release Thread" ezgif-4-194f685f47

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

Just now, Surf Noir said:

when you log into lanaboards and see that this thread is labeled as "HOT!", has 120 members viewing, has received 300 replies, and is retitled as "Del Norte County - Pre-Pre-Release Thread" ezgif-4-194f685f47

And everyone is talking about the lead single "Waist Deep In Icy Waves" coming next Friday :oprah4:

1 minute ago, bluedealer said:

Honeymoon from hell hell, jazzy-ambient sounds, cold ice waves, black and white, half naked Lana on the beach, wordy lyrics

:oprah2:

WAIT STOP 

IMAGINE THE ALBUM BEING CALLED HONEYMOON FROM HELL :trisha:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 minute ago, bluedealer said:

Honeymoon from hell hell, jazzy-ambient sounds, cold ice waves, black and white, half naked Lana on the beach, wordy lyrics

:oprah2:

Btw it reminds me of The Ozz by King Krule and I remember when Lana shared the cover of his album back in 2017 and people were coming back to that post commenting things like 'omg COCC' :eek2:

But I WOULD DIE for Lana voice & King Krule production

SOTB being sent to triple A radio followed by SOTB remix with more Lana followed by SOTB music video followed by LDR9 album trailer followed by LDR9 lead single + music video followed by cover and tracklist reveal followed by second single followed by album release yuppp

qfrWuBl.png

1 minute ago, TrashMagiq said:

SOTB being sent to triple A radio followed by SOTB remix with more Lana followed by SOTB music video followed by LDR9 album trailer followed by LDR9 lead single + music video followed by cover and tracklist reveal followed by second single followed by album release yuppp

Taylor definitely heard her new album and she was nothing but JEALOUS :hooker:

Sabotage On the Beach (Lana's version) soon 🚀:true:

Guys. it's time for the delulu chant:

DETAILED INFOS / ANNOUNCEMENT NEXT WEEK. :beyonce:

Spoiler

I am taking it either way, little by little :hair:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

I wonder if anything changed with the album since the W mag interview 

Depending on when the album was finished and submitted there may have been no time to change anything but since the magazine came out way back in March.... maybe :oic3:

1 minute ago, Pretty On The Indide said:

70's Revival has been coming in strongly the last few weeks. Great omen for ldrX

ldr9 will be her true ladies of the canyon album :true: 

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

17 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

ITS BECAUSE SHE WANTS TO SEND IT TO THE GRAMMYS:awkney2: LANA IS SWEEPING IN 2024!

2 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

FJM and Jon Batiste are both jazzy :brows:

when she starts scatting on rockefeller :true: 

Vocalese Vs Scat Singing - Improve Singing Online

Spoiler

i felt a bit scared while googling that :runs: