Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

THE FUCKING WEBSITE IS BLACKED OUT. THE SCAT IS REAL & ALIVE & BREATHING Y'ALL :wowcry:

Spoiler

I saw some people said her store site + ldrvillage are also down but i can still log into them.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

@TheDollClub @DragonWhore @111 y'all have anything to say? i heard it's surprise release tomorrow :hype:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Just now, VioletBunny said:

what have I missed omg I went to bed last night to people celebrating page 800

Her website changed and it's blank (and black :thumb2:) now. It now says 2022 next to the label's links so it safe to assume they updated it and it's not just down

giphy.gif

54 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Do we think the cover will be black and white even if COCC - which is very recent-  also was? Maybe it’s just the W interview photo spread that is messing with my perception…

Since those are our only recent official visuals in my mind that's already the album photoshoot :creepna:

If Neil teasing is indeed for Lana I doubt they'd use a b&w picture with all those flowers tho... but the UV photoshoot had a lot of color and also a lot of b&w so who knows

giphy.gif

Wait, it’s confirmed that Weyes Blood didn’t use that “orchids from a friend” visual???

We won!!!:angie:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

3 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

Wait, it’s confirmed that Weyes Blood didn’t use that “orchids from a friend” visual???

We won!!!:angie:

I've looked through all the visuals from the album (+ magazines) and she didn't use the orchids or the other red flowers so at least we know it's not for her :delish:

She said she was going to put out more videos but I don't think she filmed them yet 

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I've looked through all the visuals from the album (+ magazines) and she didn't use the orchids or the other red flowers so at least we know it's not for her :delish:

She said she was going to put out more videos but I don't think she filmed them yet 

Plus Lana liking that one specific photo! This album is going to be so good, I can feel it:krylie:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

Waking up to no new info is actually nice. No FOMO for this hom..... nevermind. 

Anyways manifesting a single or even album announcement today or at least more teasers :monica:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

okay, the fact that her website is still blacked out means that it 100% definitely isn’t a glitch and this was all intentional. and the more i think about it, when it comes to lana even this is kind of doing the most for just a single… entire LDR9 surprise digital drop incoming