Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

46 minutes ago, marinasrep said:

OMG STOP BECAUSE IF SHE DOES THAT I- :oprah:

january is the worst month to release new music, i doubt theyre gonna opt for that after the numbers BB pulled. Im calling a March/April release

image.png

in honor of delulu December I'm using my tech brain a bit more with coffee. going through the source code it looks like there's modifications that were made on 11/18/2022.  I also see that there's other items dated 11/22.  This is intriguing because Lana wasn't very active on Honeymoon in November until the 14th which is when she posted ʇᴉpǝ. She continued to post from 11/19-11/24. 

What does this mean? With the website currently being down I can only assume that the changes are about to be implemented and we'll get an announcement this month. :true:

faSE.gif

2 minutes ago, your dealer said:

in honor of delulu December I'm using my tech brain a bit more with coffee. going through the source code it looks like there's modifications that were made on 11/18/2022.  I also see that there's other items dated 11/22.  This is intriguing because Lana wasn't very active on Honeymoon in November until the 14th which is when she posted ʇᴉpǝ. She continued to post from 11/19-11/24. 

What does this mean? With the website currently being down I can only assume that the changes are about to be implemented and we'll get an announcement this month. :true:

did you ever ask lana politely to make an announcement? If not, you need to get on it

"Don’t forget me"

IT'S FRIDAY HEREEE

Lana? Lana? LANA? WHERE ARE YOU?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 minute ago, SalvaWHORE said:

IT'S FRIDAY HEREEE

Lana? Lana? LANA? WHERE ARE YOU?

it's not even 8AM for Lana :bebe:

"Don’t forget me"

5 minutes ago, your dealer said:

the dots are connecting holy shit

Just now, NikoGo said:

it's not even 8AM for Lana :bebe:

8AM thursday?

Fuck L.A Time :hair:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 minute ago, NikoGo said:

did you ever ask lana politely to make an announcement? If not, you need to get on it

to follow up with your inquiry I commented on Lana’s post from 11/14 23 hours ago GENTLY asking her for an album update AS WELL AS DMing Ben 21 hours ago which reads “We need an album update dad” :smile3:

faSE.gif

I doubt they'd leave the web like that for too many days so it has to be coming this week for sure. The other times it happened also pretty quick I think..

The NFR one with the password protected web took longer but it was just one of the shops 

giphy.gif

Just now, your dealer said:

to follow up with your inquiry I commented on Lana’s post from 11/14 23 hours ago GENTLY asking her for an album update AS WELL AS DMing Ben 21 hours ago which reads “We need an album update dad” :smile3:

wow 23 hours ago you asked and later that night her website went dark :oprah2: your power!!!

"Don’t forget me"

1 hour ago, Ocean Boulevard said:

Pre order on Monday + Lead single 

Announcement today/ tomorrow :true:

Don’t we say that every time, jokes a side I’m hopeful

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐