Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 minute ago, marryingkind said:

Fi557CtWAAMep2v?format=jpg&name=smallready for this kind of album/single cover

the blue banisters trio..revamped

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

17 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Since LDRVillage, the shop section of her store never seems to work (except maybe for preorder of a new album?!? Can’t remember during BB era)

Not sure if this has been pointed out already but I noticed that https://shoplanadelrey.com/ works again and I'm pretty sure it used to just automatically redirect to the LDR Village, but now its not doing that

http://ww7.lanadelreystore.com/ on the other hand is gone for good I think lol someone else has the domain now :ma:

but I am curious what they will do with the LDR Village...will they keep the Chemtrails theme or update it for the new album? 

They didn't do anything different with it for Blue Banisters probably because they didn't have enough time to but I would love to see it get a new look :brows:

24 minutes ago, lifeisavelvetcrowbar said:

Friday is the most common day for artists to put out music. So maybe we'll get a lead single and possibly an album announcement in the next 24 hours. Or maybe her team needs a week to work on the website, so the single is coming next Friday the 8th.

I think the website thing is intentional! They should be able to revamp the website while keeping the old one up, so unless this is some unintentional outage we're definitely getting something within the next few days :party:

Just now, robertenglandgrant said:

I think the website thing is intentional! They should be able to revamp the website while keeping the old one up, so unless this is some unintentional outage we're definitely getting something within the next few days :party:

Just checked again and definitely not an outage! The cookies message still works and the browser icon is a black square. This is intentional!!

OMG :oprah4:

SHE'S COMING

SHE 

HER

THE LANA DEL FUCKING REY 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

2 minutes ago, 111 said:

hmm... i'm getting ready too :whatever:

:lange:

that's how you know the era is starting

"Don’t forget me"

I replayed  Rockefeller snippet nine times to manifest something :illumilana:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I'M SO HYPED I'M GETTING THE SHITS:oprah4:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Just now, robertenglandgrant said:

I'm looking too, and they have a bunch of items tagged with "visibility hidden". I'm going to continue looking!

omg…. :hdu: CONFIRMED NEW MATERIAL HAS TO BE ON THE SITE THERES NO OTHER EXPLANATION