Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just now, zombie girl said:

i don’t know why i think this especially considering i am not a fan of really anything on BB at all but i kinda feel like whatever is coming next is going to be lana’s magnum opus… like the body of work that defines her whole career 60 years down the line, the critical acclaim of Norman x10, the thing that really cements her legacy. i’m kind of scared i think that because i feel like i might be setting myself up for disappointment but i can’t shake the gut feeling

okay but the fact that she has multiple albums which could be considered this, there's really nobody else like her uwu :true:

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

It's pretty silly to think that Lana's managers won't take advantage of Lana's popularity at the moment, the collaboration with Taylor and the amount of monthly listeners she has on Spotify to promote the new era. 

Maybe Lana doesn't care about the numbers, but I'm sure her label does. 

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

9 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

It's pretty silly to think that Lana's managers won't take advantage of Lana's popularity at the moment, the collaboration with Taylor and the amount of monthly listeners she has on Spotify to promote the new era. 

Maybe Lana doesn't care about the numbers, but I'm sure her label does. 

I can only imagine her getting all kinda calls, emails, etc. from her label to capitalize on just how popular she is on streaming services right now. Praying for a Lana Christmas. 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

4 minutes ago, honeymoon is alive said:

a post on honeymoon is coming soon i can feel :eartha2:

@honeymoon is alive and breathing indeed

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 hour ago, JFKs Fine China said:

Remember when there was a bunch of talk last year from an insider saying she is going in a different direction with this new album?? Something about NFR, COCC, BB being a trilogy and this new recording being the start of a NEW sound? I'm rambling but I hope that's true (even though I love COCC & BB's  :true:

Didn't lustforlife say something like that too? :bebe:

Something like it was "the end of Lana Del Rey" 

All this talk about masterpiece and fantastic is scaring me. I literally feel intimidated by the arrival of this album like it's coming to kill me. Im really scared. It's gonna be like blowing a fuse just far too much power..

I'm not sure which will kill my ass first: the album title, the album cover, the tracklist or the vinyl variants?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

What can I say, I thought the whole album was going to be released by September or October, so if there isn’t actually an announcement this month I won’t be overly surprised :flop:

either way I’m really excited for what’s to come

"Don’t forget me"