Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I'm still not getting my hopes up for an announcement anytime soon... :diva: I can see the lead coming sometime around early January like the COCC title track and since BOZ only talked about it like a month ago (if those posts are even about her) then the album must've been turned in around that time... so we still got like 4-5 months of waiting for the vinyl production :derpna2: but im fine with waiting BB still feels like it came out not too long ago and with there being a constant announced project from Sept. 2018 to BB release im enjoying this little break :w8ing:

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

5 hours ago, flamingpie said:

this is not a drill!!! :hype:

i LOVE fjm's latest album and the actual collab with lana was long due, can't wait!!! her male collabs are always amazing- brooklyn baby, tomorrow never came, dealer, everything w barrie :wub: so excited for ldr9 all of a sudden!!

I know this is not the right place to talk about that stuff but if you never heard of FJM and are curious I’d advise y’all to check Pure Comedy! it reminds me a bit of Norman sometimes and I love you Honeybear is a phenomenal album too 

6 hours ago, JFKs Fine China said:

I don't think he was a fan of COCC or BB if I remember right

YES BITCHHHH THAT MEANS NO MORE PIANO LULLABIES AND CATHOLIC MASS MELODIES:party: I’M SO EXCITED 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

19 minutes ago, whitelungswhitepalms said:

The moment I saw Jon looking at Lana like that and her vocals hovering at heavens door over those deep Pianos, I knew it was over for us

Omg yes.

It gives off such Nov rain vibes ..

just listened to buddy’s rendezvous after probably three months and it felt so fresh… she is really coming for everyone’s heads :brows:

and also for giving me Margaret

40 minutes ago, fierybkn said:

the way y’all started losing it when you got confirmation BoZ was talking about Lana :gasp: it makes me feel bad for CoCC and BB

I love COCC & BB, but along with NFR we’ve had too much of the piano/minimalistic sound. I wanna hear an orchestra, electric  guitar,  saxophone, etc. Some recent songs teased these instruments but only at the end (like IFYLDWM and DTWD).

UV & HM had instrumentals that made me cum, COCC & BB had instrumentals that made me sleep. 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

1 hour ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

It’s kinda unfortunate that her laptop was stolen because this era was, so far, going so well for her in terms of nothing leaking and not giving away so much. 

Considering nothing has leaked yet and we still don’t exactly know any details, i’d say we’re doing pretty good

:true:

1 minute ago, BartenderDeco said:

why did ben and eclipse say its a solo album?

I’ve wondered this about Ben specifically as well—it seemed like a random thing to specify imo. 

There’s been a lot of talk about a collaborative record with Nikki Lane (there could also be collabs on a covers record?), so I’m thinking maybe they’re just specifying that it’s not entirely a collaborative album.

Then again, Ben’s made more cryptic comments that never came to fruition..:eartha2: 

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

On 11/8/2022 at 12:45 PM, Venice Peach said:

"The world is not ready for the masterpiece of an album that I just heard"

"I can't wait to talk about this, it's so wild, can't believe I love it this much"

:krylie:

WHAT DOES IT MEAN

WHAT DOES IT MEAN

WHAT DOES IT MEAN

AHHHHHHHHHHHH I WANNA SCREAM

like what the fuck is she cooking up

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...