Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just now, whitelungswhitepalms said:

I ASKED GOOGLE TO PLAY ROCKERFELLA BY LANA AND IT PLAYED 

Reveal hidden contents

Watercolour eyes

They are redirecting to her last solo official release but they can't find the song (cause it's not public yet) so they play the latest one :true:

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, pinkfuneral said:

wait it's sending me that her store link is redirecting me to the clothing section of target's website default_Hi18uZj%20-%20Imgur.gif

wait what store link :rip:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

35 minutes ago, robertenglandgrant said:

And here's what they're calling a "title image" also just a black square:

cropped-share-270x270.png

DONDA? miss DONDA? 

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Just now, SalvaWHORE said:

DONDA? miss DONDA? 

it'll be the male version, DONDO or DONDER

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

i think i'm most excited for the tracklist. it's always my fave part of pre-release, seeing what interesting or basic titles she's come up with this time and figuring out what they'll sound like/talk about. I NEED THE TRACKLIST NEOW!!! :oprah3:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

In a few hours the drought will be over.

The Lanaboardita Desert can finally expect a rainfall full of news , an announcement and a surprise single 

f07eadc6113e64219a5b911abcf5e4c0

There is a huge storm coming. Prepare your umbrellas

45LC.gif

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

11 minutes ago, syrup amour said:

Will we ever learn to keep our hopes down. This I just like when we thought she would announce things on her birthday

i literally had to poop & when i came back i see 89 people are browsing wtf??? :krylie:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

the way i'm gonna attempt to go full virgin this era and not listen to any singles until the album drops. but i'm still so fucking ready for the first single. #TeamChasity where u at?? :ma:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose